54. Winter Moon[Part1].

Ethan wakes up in his bed room with his alarm clock going off saying 10:00.

Ethan- Uh! What the heck. Wasn't I fighting Winnie in the forest. Uh Ow NO! I'm late for school!

Ethan jumps out of bed and get dressed and runs down he hallway 

Ethan [Thoughts]- UH! Did one of the girls take me home?

But runs into his mother standing at the front door. Not looking happy.

Helen- Hello son.

Ethan [Scared]- Um. Hello mom. I was just about to head off to school.

Ethan tryed to get around Hellen but she puts her hand Infront of him stopping him.

Hellen [Calm and Mad]- Living room now!

Ethan- Yes mom.

Screen changes to the living room with Ethan and Helen sitting on the catch across from each other.

Ethan- So what did I do wrong?

Helen- Well to start with you trapped Winnie in a Magic Circle and made a stupid bet. Were you not listening to them when they said the Magic Court was dangerous. They could order your death and there nothing I could do. You know that.

Ethan- I know.

Helen- Then why.

Ethan- I'm just sick being left in the dark and not knowing what's going on. I feel so helpless. I don't want to see anyone else suffer like I did at the hands of Revoltra. Look I'm sorry mom. But I can't just stand around and be left in the dark.

Helen [Mad]- This isn't a game Ethan. The Magic Courts have great power not just in the Monster Realm but here as well. If they want you dead there nothing I can do.  You have to be careful with these things. You will learn more over time but you need to be patent you under stand.

Ethan couldn't look his mom in the eyes.

Ethan- Yes mom. 

Helen- Also one more thing you get into trouble again you'll be spending a month with General Morgan. And as for your punishment your grounded for a week. No Miss. Grim School and no school Christmas Party. You'll be staying home this week with me.

Ethan was going to complain but the look of his mom told him to drop it.

Ethan- But I UH!? . . Um I mean ok mom.

Helen- Good now come your breakfast getting cold.

Has Helen start to walk away she stopped when hearing the word Werewolf Spirit.

Ethan- Yes mom. Wait do you now what a Werewolf Spirit is.

Helen- I do. But I can't tell you. You should know why. But who told you about that.

Ethan- It was Winnie. She was trying to become human but the potion was destroy by one of Revolta Monster. Is Winnie going to be ok.

Helen- Ya she'll be fine. Now come your breakfast getting cold.

As they enter the kitchen.

Helen [Thoughts]- So it true here Werewolf Spirit is coming in. I better prepare in case Ethan is her mate. Uh. This is going to be a long month.

Screen changes to Miss. Grim school inside Winnie room where she lies in bed. Her room look cleaner then regular. 

Winnie [Thoughts]- Why Ethan did you that. Do really care about me. Or are you just seeking power to kill Revolta.

Werewolf Spirit [Thoughts]- You'll never know unless you ask him.

Winnie- Uh! Would you shut up. I have enough to worry then you at the moment.