43. Monster theater [Halloween SPECIAL] [Part.4].

Screen opens to every in the living room of Ms. Grim School. Ethan walks over to Henry and Adam who are talking to each other.

Ethan. Um excuse me are you two Sibella and Elean fathers.

Henry. Yes we are dear boy. I'm Sibella father Henry..

Adam. And I'm Elean Father Adam. Your Ethan right. You did a great performance with Winnie.

Ethan. it is. And thank you.

Henry. So how can we help you.

Ethan. Well I was hoping I could ask a few questions about your daughters.

Adam. Hm. I don't see why not. But may I ask why?

Ethan. Um. You see ever since I been attending this school. Sibella and Elean well have been distant from me.

Adam. Ha. That sound just like our girls right henry.

Henry. Indeed old servant. Hm as the reason they keep there distance from others is because they believe they might be called by the magic court to kill someone.

Ethan. Uh!? Why would they demand them to murder someone?

Adam. Many reasons. But we can't really tell you why because of there law. But I can tell those they order to kill are not low rank criminals.

Ethan. Ya. I now that part of the law. But it still feels wrong.

Henry. Life is sometime wrong yet we continue on. [Clear Throat] Anyways I believe the best way you could connect with Sibella would be to train with her more in sword combat. That was one of the few things she enjoyed while training under me.

Adam. As for Elean I recommend asking her to teach you in robotics. It was one of the few things she enjoyed after her injury's.

Ethan. Injury's!? What happened to her?

Adam. Well she wouldn't like me talking about her private life like her injury's.

Henry. Something with my Bella. You'll have to earn through there trust. It's not our place to discuses those things. 

Ethan. Thank you for your help.

Henry. Your welcome dear boy and have a horrifying night. Ha ha ha.

Screen changes to Nubia talking to Robert and Claire.

Nubia. Really! Allowing a human to date your daughter. Are you insane you now how the courts will see her.

Robert. It's her choice to be with him Nubia. And you now we weren't born in the monster realm.

Nubia. Still you should show some dignity towards what they given you. HU!?  

Jason grabs Nubia shoulder.

Jason. Now Nubia I told you to drop the politics while were here. You remember.

Nubia. Yes Alpha I'm sorry.

Jason. Good. Now go and watch the pups.

Nubia. Of course Alpha.

After Nubia left.

Jason. I'm sorry about her Robert. She grew up around owning human slaves and worshiping the Magic Courts.

Claire. There's no problem Jason. 

Jason. Thanks you Miss Claire.

Claire. No thanks is needed. But I have a few questions for you.

Jason. Like what?

Claire. There been a lot of talk in the Monster Realm about the Werewolf Council. And that they don't like Ethan getting close to Winnie. 

Jason. I now what your saying. No I'm not pulling her from the school. The council has no authority over the schools our children attend.