51. A Werewolf's Curse [Part.1].

Screen opens inside Winnie's Room where Winnie working on a potion to turn her human again.

Winnie [Thoughts]- Ah! Almost done soon I'll be rid of you and can finally be free.

Werewolf Spirit [Thoughts]- You really think this will work. This could kill you being so close to the Winter Moon!

Winnie [Thoughts]- It's a chance I'm willing to take. If it keeps Ethan safe!

As Winnie finishes mixing a few chemicals and walks away the door opens and Sibella walks in and closed the door behind her.

Winnie- What do you want fang face. Ah!? What are you doing?

Sibella stuns Winnie in place by lifting her hand up. Then walks over to the chemical table.

Sibella- Simple Werewolf I want answers. And if you don't.

Sibella runs lightning through her hands and place it's over the chemical lab. Winnie looked at Sibella enraged.

Winnie- What do you want to know.

Sibella- From what I see here your trying to rid yourself of being a Werewolf. Am I right.

Winnie- Yes. . .

Sibella- Yes? Come now Winnie there has to be more to it then that. 

Sibella moves her hand closer to the lab. Winnie rage began to take over and try's to brake free from Sibella stun but now she can't.

Winnie- What do you want me to say?

Sibella- Simple. Is Ethan your mate.

Winnie- Yes he is. And if you tell anyone I'll kill you!

Sibella- Ha Ha Ha. Come now Winnie- you now you can't hold a candle to me. Besides I'm willing to help you if your willing to help me.

Winnie- And why should I believe that.

Sibella lowers her hand.

Sibella- Simple. I want your Beta Werewolf in charge because he want to make trade deal with our family. And you should know how valuable that is to my family.

  Winnie- And if I refuse to allow Beta to take over.

Sibella- Then I'll destroy your lab and report you to the Werewolf Council. And you know what they will do to Ethan and you.

Sibella evilly smiles as Winnie glairs at her.

Winnie- Fine. But I swear to Luna if you breath a word to the Council you will pay for it.

Sibella- Maybe one day. But you know I have more to gain ither way. Good night Winnie.

After Sibella left the room it. Winnie could move again and grip her hands in anger. Screen pulls out to a spider in the corner of the room. 

[Spider Description- The Spider Dark Green with Red eyes. It has a Dark Red Magic Circle Plant Syble on it back].

Screen changes to Revolta castle inside Alchemy room where Broot looking through a crystal ball with Jester. Who's rubbing her hand.

Broot- Hmm! Interesting. So the Werewolf wants to be human how revolting.

Clover- Ha Ha Ha! For once I can agree with you. Once a Werewolf always a Werewolf. But I don't think anyone will believe us in the Monster Realm.

Broot- Ow really you think. After they discovered us smuggling Alchemy supply out of the monster realm. Or trying to kill two of there future council members. 

Clover- Ha. Could be. But I think we should brake the Werewolf spirit. Destroy her potion so she trapped forever as a Werewolf. Her spirit will torture her. And she'll be easier to kill.