27. Andrew Crusade.

Screen opens to Ethan training with Kalen inside his pyramid. Ethan in his Warlock Armor and wielding his new weapon only one blade out.

[Warlock Double Bladed Sword. The grip of the sword is Dark Brown along with a see through glass that has a Red Ruby with a copper color lock in that hold Ruby in place. It spins when lightning runs through the sord. Pommel has Red Ruby and has small Cross-Guard. The Cross-Guard is Dark Grey Silver with a Red Ruby. The Blade is Dark Silver and when Aura flows through Blade turns Red Silver].

As he fight against Kalen. Ethan extending and switching between sword forms trying to brake his defense but is held off.

Kalen. Good your starting to understand the Nine Swordsmen form well.

Ethan. Thanks. And I finally finished my sword as well.

Kalen. However your still a novice.

Two of Kalen Royal Knight's jumped in and attacked Ethan. Kalen jumps back to his thrown and watches. One guard runs [Blue] lightning through his sphere Ethan Managed to counter it with his own [Dark Blue] lightning.

Ethan [Thoughts]. What!? There able to use Element Aura. UH!? 

The other Guard use Wind Telekinesis launching Ethan away cutting up his cloth and leaving some light cuts on him.

Ethan [Thoughts]. UHF!! There able to damage my armor!? Dame I'm going to have to end this fast.

Ethan lands on his feet and dash towards the guards and manages to take out the wind user guard by running lightning through his sword  but the lightning guard blocks Ethan strike. As they continue to fight Ethan slams the ground off balancing the guard with a telekinesis slam. And impaling the guard through the chest. After the guard dropped dead Kalen clapped.

Kalen. Well done Ethan those guards were created to use basic Aura. I guess I should have made them stronger. 

Kalen jumps down landing beside Ethan who's ready to fight. But Kalen puts up his hand in stop position.

Kalen. That's enough for know I wish to speak with you descendent.

Ethan turns off his sword and place it on his belt.

Ethan. Alright what do you want to talk about.

Kalen. About that girl Tanis.

Ethan. Ya why.

Kalen. I believe you should take her as your own student.

Ethan. Ha. Your joking right. I'm no Master.

Kalen. You don't have to. I sense you have a strong bond with her. Along those three other girls.

Ethan. Hm. I know Nova one of those but who's the other two.

Kalen. That would be Winnie and Phara.

Ethan. Winnie I could understand but Phara. After what she pulled yesterday with the Mental Asylum.

Kalen. True. But when you offered to help her she wanted to say yes. As she wasn't fighting you to kill you. Other wise you would have been dead very easy.

Ethan. Gee thanks. That makes me feel like I survived off skill alone.

Kalen. I would recommend you strengthen your bands with them. It would make them less likely to back stab you. 

Ethan. You still believe that? They would never do that.

Kalen. Remember what happened to me. I believed the same thing. So keep your true friends close. Know let get back to training your still far away to truly master your sword form.