12. Alchemy and Pranks. Part.1.

Screen opens to the Dark Forest were Ethan running through the forest with Tanis on his back in a backpack. It's been one month of Ethan began training.

[Description Ethan Training Armor. It had light armor covering neck and shoulders it also has a circle device on it that regulates how heavy the armor is. The shirt had a hoody and a mask peace it was pure Black and was long sleeve same as the pants. On the right hand was a communicator it was held on his hand with two belt like straps. It was Dark Red small glass screen and has three buttons. There are four belts there all Dark Brown one below his pecs, second few inches below that one, third around the hip, and the final is large belt draped at a diagonal over the other belt this belt also holds Ethan pistol and training sword. A loincloth goes to knee. it's torn and look old is under the belts it's medium brown. And wrapped boots Dark Brown.]

[Ethan Training Sword. It hilt was wrapped in Dark Grey leather. The pommel was circle with a Dark Blue crystal. Rain-Guard was Dark Grey silver with another Dark Blue crystal in the middle. When Aura not flowing through the blade the Blades color is Silver but when Aura does the blade glows Dark Blue and burns hot with energy.]

Tanis. Good feel the Aura around you. How it flows throughout all things including you. But beware of your Passions. For they can blind you consume you with pain and suffering. You must control them and be calm. Only then you can truly achieve greatness through your hard works.

Ethan. Are passions truly that dangerous?

Tanis [sad]. Yes. I've ran into trouble with my own passions a few times.

Ethan. You have!?

Tanis. Yes I have. Ethan did I ever tell you how I got these injuries.

Tanis points to her bandages.

Ethan. No you haven't.

Tanis [sad]. Well it started when Revolta and Broot created a Monster called Magma Freak. You see there plan was to cause a volcano to erupt and wipe out Muddy Creek along with our schools. I tagged along cause I knew how to stop and destroy the Magic circles he was using to activate the volcano. But while I was doing that he ambushed us. While the Rangers were distracted. He. . He. .

Ethan felt Tanis's tear on his back.

Ethan. It's alright Tanis you don't..

Tanis [Sad and Crying]. He set me on fire. If I would have stop him the Volcano would have erupted. And everyone in Muddy Creek would have been killed I was scared that I was going to. . Hu!?

Ethan stopped his run and unhooked his backpack and turns around and hugs Tanis.

 Ethan. It's ok Tanis your alright. You did well and saved many lives.

Tanis [Crying and Calm]. Ya I know. But that fear and pain drove me insane. I remember Austin running me into the hospital. And me trying to strangle him. All I wanted to do was to kill I was consumed by my Passions and Dark Aura. But even after that the Rangers stood by my side and managed to bring me back to my senses and save me. After that my injuries made it hard to make new friends. I even lost a few of my human friends. Then I met you. Even though I was covered in bandages you didn't treat me different. And I'm truly thankful to have you as a friend.

Ethan [Happy]. Thanks. And I'm thankful to be your friend to.

Screen changes to Ms. Grim school were Winnie waiting for Ethan and Tanis to return from there run. Phara phases through the front door. 

Phara. Hey Winnie what's ya doing.

Winnie. Waiting for Ethan and Tanis to get back. There really taking there time.