19. Ancestor Voices.

Screen open to Ethan running through a destroyed Muddy Creek the Church destroy along with Jon Butcher Shop. As he runs into the park he see the Rangers dead. He see's Nova and runs over to her.

Ethan [Scared and Worried]. Nova!? . . . What happened was it Revolta.

Nova. No It was them.

Nova points over to the fog before she died. Ethan try's healing her but fails.  

 Ethan [Crying]. Nova. . . Nova! No no. Hang in there I'll get help.

That when he hears foot step coming from the fog. Ethan enraged pulls out his gun and sword. He goes into battle stance. But his anger disappeared to being surprised seeing Sibella, Elean, Phara, and Winnie walk out of the fog.

Ethan. Girls!? I need your help the Town was attacked we need to. UH!?

That when the Girls point there weapons at Ethan.

Ethan. What are you doing? It's me Ethan your Friend.

Phara. Ha Ha Ha!! Friend? Why would we allow a filthy Human be our Friend.

Sibella. Indeed Phara. We follow our Monster Nations and The Magic Courts. And they want you Human suffer.

Ethan. This can't be real. You must be controlled by Revolta.

Elean. Ha. No were not Ethan. This was an order from our Governments.

Phara. Ha Ha. Ya so deal with it.

Ethan. No I don't believe you.

Winnie. Always arrogant Ethie.

As Ethan looks at them he notice Tanis is missing.

Ethan. Wait where's Tanis!?

The girls couldn't look them in the eyes.

Winnie [Worried]. She wouldn't follow orders and warned the Rangers. So she needed to be put down.

Winnie points to a near by tree with her hand covered in blood. Were Tanis body lies against the tree that's cut down. There a hole through the center of her chest. She was dead. Tears fell down Ethan face.

Ethan [Mad and Sad]. How could you do this. Not just to Tanis but everyone. They trusted and respected you! Just because some guy you never met ordered this! And Winnie I trusted you I even loved you!

Winnie looked away bright red with tears in her eyes.

Sibella. You wouldn't understand Ethan. This is far over do.

Elean. Don't worry were make it quick and painless.

Winnie steps Infront of them stopping them from charging at Ethan.

Winnie. No.

Sibella. How dare you you defile orders.

Phara. Ha Ha. Ya Winnie you have a death wish.

Elean. You better explain yourself.

Ethan [Happy]. Well done Winnie we can beat them together.

Winnie. Allow me to keep him as a slave.

Ethan. What!? Winnie what the hell. I'm no slave!

Sibella. Uh you Werewolf once form a bond can't brake it can you.

Elean. We been given orders to kill all of them including Ethan.

Winnie. Then let me turn him into a Werewolf. And I'll take him away. You'll never see us again.

Ethan [Thoughts]. What the heck that's messed up.

Sibella. Uh! Fine go have your way with him. Just make it quick.