89- Aftermath [Part-1].

Screen opens to Muddy Creek showing people rebuilding the town and cleaning up the mess. The screen stops at Muddy Creek Hospital. Then changes inside a room where Tanis is waking up. Around her is Helen and Marry helping her. Phara laying in a medic bed next to her watching them work.

Tanis- Mom? Where am I?

Helen- Hello there dear. I'm glad your awake.

Tanis- What happened.

Phara- Ha ha. Hey Tanis glad to see your up again. AHHH!

Marry- Don't move so much Phara. Those bones will take time to heal. 

Tanis looked lost but then remember the damage the town and being nocked out.

Tanis- Wait. . . I. . I remember now! Is everyone ok. AH!

Tanis grabs her head as she tryed to get up. Flashes of her getting hit in the head and nocked out. Helen grabs her from falling back down.

Marry does the same.

Marry- Easy there Tanis. You had a concussion when you where brought in. I'm going to run some memory test in second and reflex's to make sure your ok.

Marry gets up and head over to get medic supply's.

Tanis- But. .

Helen- No buts. It will take a few weeks for you to get better and you'll be staying with me until then

Tanis- But the Courts.

Phara- It's alright Miss Grim allowing it. Ha ha. Ahh!

Marry- Phara I told you to stop moving so much.

Phara- Ha ha. Sorry.

Tanis- Hu!? Is that true?

Helen- Yes Phara right. She mad after what happened. Being dragged off to attend another Magic Court meeting with Walter. They left not long ago and classes are canceled until they retune in another week.

Tanis- How long was I out and where's brother? Is he ok?

Helen- You've been out for about a week. He's fine. But a bit upset with you getting hurt along with a few other thinks.

Helen looked up set along with Phara.

Tanis- Mom what do you mean? Did something bad happen when I was out?

Phara- Well you could say you missed us wraping things up . Ha ha ha ha.

Helen and Tanis look at Phara disappointed at Phara joke.

Helen- Now I know why Ethan said Phara jokes are dry as a Phantom Graveyard. 

Tanis- Ha ha ha ha. Good one mom.

Phara- Ha ha ha. Ya good one. Hu! Wait was that a joke on me!?

Marry- Alright Phara it's time for your medicine now give me your hand. And we can get you ready to head home.

Marry pulls out a giant needle and Phara looks worried.

 Phara- Uh. .Please be gentle. .

Tanis- So um what happened?

Phara- OW!!

Helen- Well it's a long story Tanis on what happened. So relax I'll start with what Lila and what she did while you where out. 

Before Helen could say more the screen changes to Ethan fighting Kalen inside the Alchemy World. Ethan in his training armor while wielding his Warlock and Moon Sword. Kalen dodging and redirecting Ethan Dark Blue Lightning that runs through his swords. Ethan was aggressively trying to brake through Kalen defensives. But he held on countering each powerful strike moving with control and strength and manages to nock away each of his strikes. Ethan hands drip with Blood from his bandages from both his hands. Kalen swing and manages to get tip of his blade inches to his neck