68- True Alpha Curse [Part-1].

Screen opens to Helen getting lunch ready for herself as she did she remember her and Ethan walking home from the grave yard.

Ethan- Um. Mom.

Helen- Yes. Hu!?

Ethan hugs his mom as she turns around to face her son.

Ethan- Dad told me he still love us. Also he want you to live your life.

Helen- Thank you son.

Helen turns around and hugs her son and feels tears as a light rain began to fall.

Helen- It's ok.

Ethan- I miss him.

Helen- I do to. . I miss him to.

Screen changes back to the kitchen and Helen remember what her son been through. Along with training with her.

Helen [Thoughts]- Hmm. I hope your ok Ethan.

Envy [Thoughts]- Ha Ha Ha. Still worried about your little boy.

Helen- I wondered when you would say that. Yes I am.

Envy- Coddling that boy will make him weak. Even when you try to help him grow up you fail.

Helen- I don't believe that. He's fine. And soon Revolta will be dead along with you.

Envy- Ha Ha. We shall see about that dear Helen. We shall see.

Screen changes to Ethan training inside the Alchemy World forest. He's wearing True Alpha Armor while fighting Kalen. There blades and speed a blur as they attacked each other.

Kalen- Ethan focus or he'll gain control over your body again.

Ethan- Grr! 

True Alpha [Thoughts]- That it use my power overwhelm him.

Ethan slams Kalen using a telekinesis blast mix with Black and Dark Red Lighting. Kalen manages to block and hold it remaining up right. But before he could do anything Ethan slams his fist in his chest black and red lightning dragging him across the ground and launched him away with telekinesis sliding Kalen across the ground.

Ethan- Ha Ha. AWOOO!! 

Kalen quickly gets up as Ethan charges at him attacking him with great speed and power.

Kalen- Alright Ethan that's enough! Pyramid Lightning Seal!

A pyramid shape Ethan an all seeing eye in the middle appear around Ethan and Shocks Ethan with gold Lightning bring him to him knee's.

Ethan- Ok Ok I'm back in control. AHHH!!

Kalen releases his grip and the seal disappears but Ethan still wearing True Alpha Armor. As he gets up.

Ethan- Uh. Sorry about that old man I thought I could control it better. Uh.

Kalen- It's alright. I'm used to your pride.

Ethan- It's not pride it's hard work.

Kalen- Really. I know about your meeting with Mister Grim and your father. 

Ethan- Wit how did you know that?

Kalen- Mister Grim told me along with pride. 

That when Pride appears behind Ethan leaning against a tree.

Pride- Ha. He's right.

Ethan surprised but focus on Kalen.

Kalen- Anyways you need to balance out your Aura use better. Using True Alpha Armor drains your Aura fast to keep True Alpha from controlling you.