106- Monster Meeting and Broke [Part-2].

Screen opens to the Dark in Forest as a storm rages across the sky the sceen moves down showing  Sibella and Elean fighting against Ethan being controlled by True Alpha. Sibella blast into a tree from True Alpha Wolf Howl that was increased with sound Aura.

True Alpha- AWOOOOOOO!! 

As Elean try's to brake through his defensives with powerful strikes but she was matched with every attempt.

True Alpha- Not bad corpse. But it will take more then that to stop me!

True Alpha manages to nock Elean sword out of her hand then slammed his sword into the ground before punching Elean in the face launching her at Sibella who was trying to air strike True Alpha. They both slam into the ground then quickly rolled back on there feet at the ready to charge at him again yanking there swords back to there hands. 

True Alpha- AWOOOOOOOOO!!

As Ture Alpha lets out another howl at Sibella and Elean they manage to hold off the wind attack as the screen changes to Phara healing Tanis. While Winnie injects her with ectoplasm shot.

Winnie- Come on Tanis. Wake up! We need your help now!

Phara- Ya. Stop playing dead. Ha ha ha! Uh!?

Winnie- GRRRRRR!!

Winnie glairs at Phara.

Phara- Ha ha. Um. Sorry that was a bad joke.

Winnie- You think! You sheeted nut!

A Flash of Lightning causes the screen to changes to outside Miss Grim School as black clouds hide the sun. The screen then changes inside Sibella room were all the Monster Girls are gather in a circle. In the middle of them is the red crystal Winnie used to copy Ethan journal. ach of the girls are holding a spell book with a Red Crystal in middle of them. Sibella and Elean were calm while Winnie looked shocked. Tanis was confused and Phara was just laughing.

Phara- Ha ha ha. Wow Ethan has some wild dreams. My jokes aren't that bad. Right Girls.

The Monster Girls give Phara a really look.

Phara- Uh!? Right. . . Ow.

Phara looked sad but Tanis try's to cheer her up.

Tanis- Come on Phara. Your jokes aren't all bad. I still like your mummy jokes.

Phara smiled at Tanis but still look disappointed but changes to happy.

Phara- Well thanks Tanis. But everyone agreed I'm all wrapped up this time.

Tanis and Phara- HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Sibella- Elean. Are any of these weapons Ethan used against the others. Are possible?

Elean- Hmm. Some of them aren't impossible. Ethan has been training with Jon and talking to that Werewolf Merchant. As for the seal no. That would take way to much of Ethan Aura to counter our Monster Aura.

Sibella- Hmm. Indeed. .

Sibella notice Winnie who look lost in thought. Also a bit mad at what Ethan did.

Winnie [Thoughts]- Grr. Dam it Ethan. Why would you make a deal with True Alpha.

Wendy appears next to Winnie head mad as well.

Wendy [Thoughts]- GRRRRR! I didn't think our mate would be that stupid to make a deal with him. I thought he would be much smarter being a Minutemen.

Winnie [Thoughts]- Would you shut up Wendy for once. If these dreams are visions Ethan is in trouble. Along with us.