64. Blood and Machine [Part-1].

Screen opens to Miss Grim School where Ethan is leaning against the tree above Tanis window. Ethan looked lost of his thoughts.

Ethan [Thoughts]- I can't believe me and Winnie lost to our own sins. Are we that weak. 

Pride [Thoughts]- They will betray you.

Ethan- GRR! HU!?

That's when Sibella and Elean approached Ethan. 

Elean- Alright Ethan ready to continue your training with me.

Ethan smiles and hops up.

Ethan [Happy]- You bet I am. So what I'm I fighting today.

Elean- No fighting today. Where heading into town.  I'm need to pick up some supply's so we can finish your project .

Ethan- Ok. But why Sibella coming along?

Sibella- You said you wanted to get to know us more. So I decided to tag along. Is there a problem with that?

Ethan- Um!? No no problem. Ha ha.

Sibella- Very well. Then we better get going. 

Screen changes to two figures in black robes walking through the forest one is tall while the other was small. There a school Symbol on there right shoulder that look like a gear and giant sword slammed through the top of the gear.

- Might I ask why are we here. If we get caught in the Human Realm you know the punishment.

Paratus- I do but don't worry it's a simple pick up. No one see's us or hear from us. 

Scrap- That better be the case or where good as dead.

Paratus- Quit worrying have I ever been wrong.

Scrap- Hm! Well. 

Paratus- That was a joke. So stop worrying where in the clear. Beside I owe her so where good after this.

Scrap- Hu. If you say so.

Paratus- Beside I thought you two where once good friends.

Scrap- That was a long time ago and you know that.

Paratus- Hu Hu. Sure.

There's a spider watching them. Screen changes to jester room with here watching a crystal ball.

Jester- Ha Ha Ha. It would seem we have a few guests from the Monster Realm my pet. And from another school none the less.

Spider squeaks.

Jester- Don't worry I have a Monster ready to deal with them.

Spider worried  squeaks.

Jester- Don't worry Revolta and Broot knows nothing about this one. Beside he's designed to kill other Monsters. Ha Ha Ha Ha ha Ha!

Screen changes to a small junk yard not far out from Muddy Creek. The place is abandon. Sibella meditating while Ethan and Elean talking while leaning against a old brick wall.

Ethan- So I've been doing well with my training right Elean.

Elean- Ha. Your not terrible but not you have come a long way.

Ethan- Um!? Thanks. 

Elean- Your welcome.

Ethan- I was wondering what happened to you?

Elean was silent and looked on her stiches on her hand. Ethan notice she unconfutable about the question.

Ethan- You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.