99- Enraged Werewolf Spirit [Part-2].

Screen opens to Miss Grim School Medic Bay Helen finish setting up Crystal ball Infront of Winnie Medic Tank. Winnie try's to get Helen attention but unable to move well. Helen sense Winnie and move her fingers gently to reactivate the voice communicator on the tank.

Helen- Ah. Winnie your awake. Good.

Winnie spoke but she was still weak as she spoke.

Winnie- Mom.  .Where's Ethan is he ok?

Helen- He's fine dear. Are you alright.

Winnie- Yes. I'm fine. Uh!? What's with the Crystal Ball?

Helen- Miss Grim has ask me to communicate with your father. And report what happened.

Winnie- No! If dad see's me like this he might pull me from the school.

Helen- I don't think he will Winnie.

Winnie- How would you know? You don't know him as I do.

Helen-Hm. Maybe. But he did fight against another Alpha to keep you here. So I don't think he'll pole you after this.

Winnie- What if he does then what.

Helen- I'll talk to him and so will Miss Grim. I'm sure we can convince him for you to stay. Now relax and have the Medic Tank do it's job.

Winnie [Thoughts]- GRRRRR! I can't leave not yet.

That when Wendy appears next to Winnie inside the Medic Tank swimming.

Wendy [Thoughts]- Ya. We need to Mark and bring our Mate with us before that. Ha ha.

Winne glairs at Wendy who gives a cheap smile. Then Winnie lightly shock the tank with her Dark Red lightning shocking Wendy.

Wendy [Thoughts]- AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Wendy [Thoughts]- The hell Winnie! What was that for!?

Winnie [Thoughts]- I told you to leave Ethan alone. We are not marking him.

Wendy normal cute look turns evil and dark.

Wendy [Thoughts]- Stop resisting your true nature Winnie. You are a Luna weather you like it or not. Our Goddess chose you two to lead our pack for a better future. Your not changing your fate. No matter what you say beside don't you love him and want him to be happy with you?

Winnie grips her hands into a fist and takes a deep breath calming down before answering. 

Winnie [Thoughts]- Yes I want him to be happy. But Marking him and taking him away from his family and friends is not making him happy! I will never do such a think to him and I will never allow you to do that to him ever!

Winnie felt enrage and mad looking at Wendy. She just look at Winnie mad as well and disappointed.

Wendy [Thoughts]- GRRRRRR!! I can see I'm getting no where here so I will leave you to soak in your child like thoughts then. But remember you wont stop me. You will leave your guard down I will take Ethan for you one way or another.

Wendy does an evil smile as she disappears into black mist. Winnie closes her eyes and calms down as Helen focus her Aura on the Crystal ball. The screen changes to Monster Realm Werewolf Empire Arthurian City. The screen then changes to inside capital building to Jason office where he's going through paperwork. He get's a hand cramp and snaps his pen.

Jason- GRRRR! That's it I'm going for a drink!

Jason gets up but that when Nubia enter the room before he was to leave. But Nubia rush into room in a panic. But becomes scared seeing Jason mad.