108- Minutemen and Dark Forest Conflict [Part-4].

Screen opens to the Dark Forest as Ethan strikes down Wood Knights going to one at a time overwhelming them while gripping his sword tight with both hands. Three Wood Knights drop from the tree's to strike Ethan but he blast them with wind telekinesis blast that rip them apart.

 Ethan [Thoughts]- Ha. At lest I can still use my Telekinesis and Wind Aura. Wo!!

Ethan drops down as Wind Strike down two tree's behind him. As a Giant Black Knight walks out from behind a tree. He gripping giant sword that burns Dark Grey Silver.

[Giant Black Knight- Created by Broot using Dark Wind Aura. Wears Demon Black and Dark Red Wood Armor that bulky with two horns on it helmet. The cloth and cape are Dark Grey. The Belt is Dark Grey Leather with Dark Red Human Skull Belt Buckle. The sword blade foot long as big as the knight. The Blade is smooth but tip sword is curve and top where the blade end. A Dark Grey Crystal in middle of the sword cross-guard that Black Silver. While the grip is Dark Brown Leather. And the Pommel is Demon Skull the eyes made of Dark Grey Wind Crystals].

Ethan- Well your new.

Giant Black Demon Knight- RAAAAAAAAAA!!

Ethan- Bring it on Tin Can!

The Demon knight pointed his giant sword at Ethan as the remaining five Wood Knights scream at Ethan. As they eyes burns Red and there swords and Shields Burns with Dark Grey Aura before charging at Ethan there speed increase. The Black Knight then slams sword Infront of him and watches Ethan.

Wood Knights- RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Ethan [Thoughts]- What!?! He increased there Aura out put like Tanis. AHH!

Ethan feels pain in his hands still covered in bandages.

Ethan [Thoughts]- Dam wounds. I need to end this quick before my stiches rip open again. 

Wood Knight- RAAA!! RAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Ethan dodges there strikes and cut down by bypassing there sword while the shield Wood Knight blocks Ethan strikes and force him back with telekinesis push from the shield after Ethan struck it. 

Ethan [Thoughts]- Ah!! Dam it. That Black Knight didn't just increase there Aura but there Wind Element as well. They've also become more aggressive as well. I'm going to have to strike them down fast then. I'm still in no condition to have drawn out fights.

The Wood Knight charged in to strike Ethan as he quickly recovered dodging his sword swing by leaping over him. And cutting down wood knight but as Ethan turns around the Black Knights already Infront of him with blinding speed. Gripping his giant sword and does an overhead strike. Ethan leaps back dodging the sword strike but once it hits the ground launches Ethan back with Telekinesis Wind Wave that cuts up Ethan clothes and leaving light cuts.

Ethan- AHHH!! A Wind Wave! Great more Alchemy Monsters I need to worry about. HU!!

The Black Knight leaped at him Ethan uses Telekinesis blast launching him out of the way. Slamming into the where Ethan was meant to be and leaves a small crater where he was. Ethan lands on his feet but he's not given time as the Black Knight keeps on the attack.

Ethan [Thoughts]- UHHHH! If only my wounds was healed this Tin Can would be Light up like a Lightning Rod!

As the Knight got in close Ethan block each strike but was being pushed back. Ethan feels pain gripping the sword defending against the strikes. While blocking Ethan stiches opens up causing blood to drip from his hand.

Ethan- AHHHH!! Dam you!

 Ethan pushes the Black Knight back with telekinesis blast but it just slides him back a few feet not stopping his attack. Ethan try's to hold off but gets his sword nocked out of his hands. The Wind Strike gives Ethan deeper cuts and slams Ethan into Tree. Before Ethan could get up the Black Knight ready to kill Ethan with a power strike. Ethan unleashes Blue Lightning from his hands in panic but the knight unfazed and caused his hands to bleed more.