103- Storm of Envy [Part-6].

Screen opens to the Werewolf Council Room Miss Grim and Walter stood Infront of the Werewolf Alpha's looked down on them. While looking over there paperwork. Alexander stood up and bow before Walter and Miss Grim.  Dameon, Violet, and Preston look disgusted at what True Alpha was doing but remained silent. While the rest Alphas continue to listen.

Alexander- My apologies for the Slavers misunderstanding set by the Wolfen Pack and it's Alpha. As such we shall pay for the damages done to those who where attacked. As for the Slaver Ninny do with him as you wish.

Walter- Thank you True Alpha. I'm thankful we have come to an understanding.

Walter bows back.

Alexander- Anytime. Now about the boy Ethan and allowing him access to Monster World History. We have  to declined that offer. Yes the slaver might had a few things slip. But from what we have gathered he's conflicted over the truth. And there for there's no reason to act.

Miss Grim- Indeed. But there has been so many cases before him that you have approved. Why keep this knowledge from him. I can tell it's not because he's human so what is it.

Violet- That is classified human loving hag. 

Alexander- Violet! I said that I shall handle this. Speak out again and you shall be removed from this room. You understand.

Alexander look over at Violet enraged for interrupting him.

Violet- As you wish True Alpha.

 Alexander turns back to face Miss Grim. 

Alexander- The reason is do to this humans potential. Unless you forget the last time one with such a thing happened. And led the Werewolf Empire collapse.

Miss Grim- Yes. The Werewolf Killer. But Ethan is much different then him. Also if he continue to discover more about the Monster Realm I will have no choice but to tell him personally. So please reconsider.

Alexander- Hmm. If it comes to that very well. So we shall consider it. But if there nothing else you would like to inform us then this meeting dismissed.

Walter- I have one more question. There been rumors about spying on my Rangers and Ethan. From both the Magic Courts and you Alpha's is this true.

Alexander- Yes we have. Just as you have spied on us. This is what all of us do.

Some of the Alphas lightly laugh but it faded quick when Alpha looks around.

Walter- Of course. I can understand my Rangers. But why Ethan. And what plans do you have for him.

Alexander and the other Werewolf's look surprised at Walter. They all look at each other.

Alexander- If he becomes a threat to our Empire then we can consider taking action against him. But me and everyone here don't see him as a threat at least not yet.

Walter- I see. Thank you for the information True Alpha.

Walter looked at Alexander who remains calm.

Alexander- Anytime General. Now is there any other questions you two have before we end this meetings.

Walter and Miss Grim remain quit. Along with the other Alpha's.

Alexander- Very well then this meeting is over. I hope for your safe trip back to the Human Realm. If anything changes we shall contact you.

Miss Grim- Thank you True Alpha.

Miss Grim and Walter kneel before leave. Once they left the room a seal appears on the door created by Alexander along with giant crystal ball appears coming up through Magic Circle Infront of the Council. The Werewolf Spirits appears next to Alexander, Dameon, Allant, and Preston.