52. A Werewolf's Curse [Part.2].

Screen opens to Ethan and Winnie running to one of the kids trapped in Nightshade Spider Web.

Ethan- Winnie what gives. Why don't you want to be a Werewolf anymore!

Winnie- Now's not the time Ethie! We need save those two kids and get back my potion. Werewolf Magma Claws!

Winnie cuts through Spider Summoned by Nightshade.

[Iron-Spiders- There created through Dark Alchemy. There body is hard as Iron and blind in the environment there in. Smaller ones are easy to brake through easy while bigger ones know as Behemoth Spiders]. 

Winnie- Get out of my Alchemy World Stupid Iron-Spiders!

Screen changes to a boy hanging over a pit with sharp wooden spikes his body covered in spider webbing. That are slowly dissolving. The young kid struggles to get free while hanging upside down. As the kid look into the pit two glowing red eyes look back. As the webbing give away the kid hears Ethan voice As he charges in with Winnie.

[ Alex Description- The young boy look around the age 14. His hair color Dark Brown with Green eyes. wearing Dark Blue Pants and a White T-Shirt with a jacket Dark Red].

Ethan- Ancient Power Warlock! Nightmare Mask!

Ethan runs out of the forest in his Warlock Armor his sword burns in Red and his Nightmare mask on. Winnie next to him as they cut down the Iron-Spiders guarding the young boy. 

Ethan- Winnie cover me I'm going to save the kid!

Winnie- Don't worry I got your back!

Werewolf Spirit [ Thoughts]- You better he's the future of our pack.

Winnie [Thoughts]- GRR! Would you shut up for once!

Winnie- Werewolf Magma Claws!! 

Winnie turns around and deal with the Iron-Spiders attacking them. As Ethan cutting down the spiders while dashing towards the boy. But as Ethan got close a Giant Behemoth spider sneak attacks Ethan as he got close to the pit. Ethan manages to dash to the side avoids the spider bite.

Behemoth-Spider- RAAAAAAAAAA!!

Ethan [Thoughts]- Dam that a big Spider!

Ethan- Black Lightning Star Strike!

Ethan focus Aura into his right hand he grip it with his left hand. [Dark Blue and Black] Lightning runs through the hand. It look heavy as Ethan has trouble lifting it as he moved with blinding speed to save the kid that the spider tryed to bite next. Ethan manages to yank the young boy free with his free hand while also splitting the spider face in half landing on the other side of the pit with the kid in his hands. Winnie kills the last of the Iron-Spiders. Covered in there blood.

Winnie- GRR! AWOOOOO! Ha. Nice work Ethan now we can go get my potion back.

The kid try's to run after seeing Winnie but Ethan grips his hand.

Ethan- Wo! Easy there kid where here to save you.

Alex- I don't believe you!

Winnie- Uh! Look here kid if we wanted to hurt you. You've would have been already hurt.

Ethan- Winnie that's not really helpful!

Winnie- But it's true.

Ethan- Come on kid if you go out there alone you'll get yourself killed. And beside we need to help the other kid who was kidnapped.

Alex- Other kid!?

Winnie- Ya! That giant Human Spider has another hostage. Now can we hurry this up Ethan.