35. Birthday [Part3].

Screen opens to Winnie waiting out side of the Minutemen Mart. She a bit embarrassed because most of her clothes are still torn.

Winnie [Waiting and Thoughts]. GR! Stupid dress code. Come on Tanis hurry it up.

That when Tanis walks out but with no cake.

Winnie. Took ya long enough. Wait where's the cake?

Tanis. That what I came you tell you. There sold out of Root Bear Ice Cream Cake. They sold the last one an hour ago.

Winnie [Mad]. AH! I can't believe this.

Tanis [Scared]. Don't be mad Winnie we can still get a different cake.

Winnie. I guess. . or maybe not. Come on Tanis follow me.

Tanis. Uh!? Wait Winnie were are you going?

Screen changes to inside Jon Butcher Shop.

Jon. Yon! Almost closing time. All left to due is lock the door and. .

Winnie. Wait Jon we need a Wo!?

That when Winnie runs through the door and slides across the wet floor and crashes into tables.

Jon. Or I have one last to go order. Hi Tanis.

Tanis. Uh hi Jon sorry about the mess. Were help clean up and we have an emergency order.

Jon. Ow really is Winnie really that hungry tonight. Ha Ha Ha.

Winnie. Hey I don't eat that much. 

Jon looks at Winnie in disbelief remembering all the large amount of food she eat.

Jon. Uh hu! Sure Winnie so what you girls need for tonight.

Winnie and Tanis gave a strange smile. Jon knew this was going to be a big order. The screen changes to Ethan and Helen getting into her truck still at the school.

Helen. Thanks for covering that up Sam.

Sam [Police Chief]. Any time Helen take it easy. And you to young Warlock.

Ethan. Sure thing sir.

As Helen drives off.

Ethan. Hu that took all day. Todays birthday been a disaster. 

Helen. Come on son it wasn't all that bad.

Ethan remember fighting Jester.

Ethan. Right. Well all I want to do is go home and go to bed.

Helen. Well I need to pick up something from Ms. Grim. Then we can go home ok.

Ethan [Disappointed]. Uh! Ok.

Screen changes back to Winnie holding a cake box and Tanis leaving Jon Butcher shop.

Tanis. Thanks Jon. Sorry about the late order.

Jon. It's alright come again.

Winnie. Come on Tanis were going to be late. Ow no that Helen. Come on Tanis let go.

Winnie notice Helen Truck pull into the dirt road and head towards Ms. Grim School. Winnie and Tanis takes off to the school behind Helen Truck. Screen changes back to Ms. Grim school inside the hallway.

Ms. Grim. Alright girls Helen called me and told me they ran into some trouble with Revolta Jester.

Phara. What!? Are they ok.

Ms. Grim. Of course they all are dear. There fine and on there way here. So we better get ready to surprise Ethan.

Sibella. How is that possible. The Magic Court cut there supply's.