37. Monsters Open House [Halloween SPECIAL] [Part.2].

Screen opens to Ethan Winnie Tanis and Phara are walking to the Freedom Fighters Military School.

Ethan. So what Ms. Grim talked to everyone about?

Phara. Ha Ha HA. You now about the birds and bee's.

Winnie and Tanis looked bright red and was hesitant to speak. Ethan was shocked at that comment.

Tanis. Uh lets talk about something else brother. Like are video is it ready for tonight.

Ethan. Ya it is. I finished it the day before my birthday. So were all good.

Tanis. That's great. I can't wait for everyone to see it.

Winnie. So what are we doing before our parents show up Ethie.

Ethan. Simple were going to do some trick or treating and some scarring before your parents show up. Ha Ha Ha.

Phara. That's sound like fun. But why are we stopping by the Ranger School though?

Ethan. Because were stopping to get some help with a few pranks.

As they enter the Freedom Fighter Military School That when two people in Nazi Germany Uniform with gas mask on jump out of the bushes. And point there STG-44 Rifle and have a C-98 Pistol inside holster.

[Nazi Soldier Uniform. Gas Mask Black with Dark Red eye glass. Black German Helmet. Body Armor Black and Dark Silver. Boots Black].

Nazi 1 and 2. Don't move! In the name of the Fuhrer.

The Monster Girls pull out there weapons. 

Ethan. Wo! Wait!

Winnie. Wait there the ones pointing weapons at us.

Ethan. You two can drop the act Gunter and Nova.

Gunter. Aw come on Ethan. I though we were going to have a training fight before we head out.

Nova. Ya wasn't that part of the plan.

They took off there gas mask.

Tanis. Gunter Nova? Why are you wearing those?

Nova. Well Tanis were planning on a little Halloween prank. Called Attack of the Nazi Werewolf.

Phara. Ha Ha. That sounds like so much fun.

Tanis. Wait are we going to go Trick or Treating still?

Ethan. Ya we will Tanis.  No worry's.

That when Zane walked over.

Zane. Rangers what the hell are you wearing.

Gunter. Just some Halloween costumes sir.

Zane. They don't look so harmless Ranger. What are you two planning?

Nova. Just some harmless Trick or Treating sir.

Zane. You two better not be causing trouble.

Nova and Gunter. We are not sir.

Zane. Good for if I get another call of you two using your powers for pranks. You'll be doing sit up's for a month. Do I make myself clear.

Nova and Gunter. Sir yes.

After Zane walked off.

Phara. Ha Ha. What's with Zane.

Nova. Ow nothing. We lost an artifact to Broot about the Seven Sin Seal.

Tanis. What!? That's not good. Revolta could brake free.

Gunter. Easy there Tanis. We managed to copy it. And we haven't found anything useful yet.