25. Phara Scars.[Part.2].

Screen opens to Ethan shooting three  Zombie doctors and continues down the Asylums all ways. With Tanis behind them.

Ethan. It clear come on Tanis.

Tanis. Right behind Ethie. 

As they approached the steel door a large swarm of the Zombie Doctors and Nurses charged down the hall way at them. As Ethan tryed to open the steel door Tanis defend Ethan.

Ethan. Dame door stuck.

Tanis. Don't worry I'll hold them off. RA's Fire Ball! Uh!? They keep coming! What should I do?

Tanis clears out the hallway but they kept coming in. Luckily Ethan manages to open the door.

Ethan. Nothing I got it open. Come on.

The zombies were five feet away as they closed and seal the door. But when they turned around they see there in a giant circle garden area. With an open sky light.

Ethan. Uh? Tanis this wasn't here when we came this way before right.

Tanis. Ya. I forgot to tell you Phara controls this place lay out. She said it had something to do with gears underneath the place making it easy to move around. And it makes no noise when it moves around.

Phara. Ha Ha Ha. That's right my little Mummy.

Phara phased through the ground in the middle of the place. Ethan and Tanis pull out there weapons ready to fight.

Phara. Wo hold on there. I'm willing to cut you two a deal.

Ethan. And why should we believe that?

Phara. Because I'm in control of this place. And could just have you go in circles and wear you out. And kill you easily. So you want to hear my offer. 

Ethan. Fine. What's your offer.

Tanis [Mad and Shocked]. Ethan!? We can't trust her she's insane.

Ethan. Yes but we don't have a choice at the moment Tanis. Like you said she controls this entire place.

Tanis had nothing to say and looked defeated.

Ethan. Alright what's the deal.

Phara. Ha Ha Ha! Well lets play a little game. It's called one stay the other go's. How this is played one of you stay here and fights me to the death. While the other given a chance to escape. But they must do so before the one that stays dies by my hands. Or my Zombies kill you. So what do you say. Wanna play.

Tanis. Your insane if you think we would abandon each other.

Ethan, Deal.

Tanis [Surprised and Worried]. No Ethan. I wont abandon you like Winnie. I don't want you to die.

Tanis hugs Ethan and cries. Ethan hugs her back.

Ethan [Whispers]. Look Tanis you must get out of here. Once your out I need you to launch three Giant Fire Balls in the sky. Then go to my house and get Helen. She'll be able to help. Do you understand.

Tanis [Upset]. I don't know if I can do this Ethan.

Ethan. You have to. It's our only hope. Do you understand.

Tanis. I will try.

Ethan. Good. Here take these they should help you.

Ethan pulls out a Dark Blue Ruby and three ectoplasm shots. Tanis takes them.

Tanis. Are you sure you can hold off Phara till I get help.

Ethan[  [Confident]. Don't worry I will. I'll see you when you get back. Know go.