Entertainment circle. Flirting without knowing it

Chapter 1

It was dark. Su Yu walked in

the hotel , avoiding one or two guests from time to time, looking hurried. "Hammer, are you sure Cheng Chen is in there?" [Yes, please don't doubt the basic functions of a system. ] Listening to the serious voice in her mind, Su Yu couldn't help but sigh. "Okay, I'll trust you once." Although the name is unreliable, the information should also be reliable, right? Looking around, the lights were bright and the cups of wine were intertwined, she suddenly thought of her own life. After struggling in the entertainment industry for so many years, she finally won the Best Actress trophy, but who would have expected that she died unexpectedly due to alcohol poisoning at the celebration banquet and rescue efforts failed. What a mockery! Fortunately, she deserves to die. At this time, a system called "Iron Hammer" found her and told her that as long as she travels through different worlds and saves different lives, she can survive. Well, in order to survive, Su Yu endured it. But who would have expected that this system is a big pit! After binding, Iron Hammer told her the real mission: to join the Female Supporting League, fight against the male lead, and become a glorious villain. As long as it belongs to the male lead, grab it all! Su Yu was stunned. What about saving lives? You are actually a villain cultivation system, right? Worthy of being called a hammer! Well, what a dirty heart! This is her first mission world: "Bright Stars: The Movie Emperor's Favorite Little Wife". The person she wears has the same name as her, also called Su Yu. She is a popular little flower with poor acting skills and a lot of slander, with an arrogant and domineering personality, but because of that gorgeous and unparalleled face, she has also gotten to her current status.

The plot of the original book: Because of a filming, she met Cheng Chen, the three-gold actor, who is also the male protagonist of this book, and fell in love with the male protagonist. Unfortunately, the male protagonist does not like her appearance, but prefers pure and innocent Charming heroine. The original owner was naturally not reconciled, and the male lead was so annoyed by the disturbance, he directly took action to destroy the original owner's career and also ruined the original owner's family. In the end, the original owner was overwhelmed and committed suicide by jumping off the building. Thinking back on the plot, Su Yu couldn't help complaining in her heart: "Tie Hammer, the male protagonist seems to be okay, right?" The female supporting role is a demon, isn't it always the male protagonist who teaches a lesson in general novels? Just as the words fell, a serious mechanical sound sounded. [Please host correct your attitude! ] [In the world selected by the system, every vicious female supporting role in the article is innocently wronged. What we have to do is to punish the male protagonist and comfort those female supporting roles who have been wronged for no reason! ] [The declaration of our system wholesale department is: we will never punish the good and promote the evil, and we will never let any scumbag go! 】 Su Yu: ... The tone of the system is like the dean of her previous life. 【Ding! The target person appears, please pay attention to the host! Please pay attention to the host! ] "Got it." Su Yu raised her eyebrows and looked up. There was a sudden commotion in the hall, and the flow of people was rushing towards somewhere. Not surprisingly, the hero must haunt places with a lot of people! "Actor Cheng." "Actor Cheng, are you here?" "I'm looking forward to seeing you, let's go in." The man was wearing a dark suit, with a tall and straight figure, surrounded by people and walking in, with handsome eyes and a smile Gentle and gentle, he was completely different from the ruthless man who forced the original owner's family into ruin in the book. "This is Cheng Chen?"