Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    #成都爱情#

    #成都定青青#

    #成都杂男#

    #论三金影帝的情感史#

    #苏禹滑智#

    Overnight, Weibo seemed to be bombed.

    At three o'clock in the morning, after an unknown netizen leaked the intimate photos of Cheng Chen and Ling Qingqing, the two of them were tied together and became trending searches together.

    Countless topics revolved around the two of them, and Cheng Chen's reputation was considered black.

    In the circle, he has always been gentle and polite to others, and he has never had any scandals. In addition to the last official announcement, he has attracted a lot of fans.

    Right now, as soon as this love affair came out, his personality completely collapsed, and he lost his fans terribly.

    Cheng Chen is always black: This scumbag is really disgusting. I thought it would be good to be with Su Yu, but I didn't expect hehe, Chen Shimei, goodbye! Black life.

    Mr. Xiao Su's treasure: I really feel sorry for Ling Qingqing. Judging from the revelations, Cheng Chen was not popular at that time, and this family was willing to maintain an underground relationship with him, but Cheng Chen really turned his face and refused to recognize anyone. The interpretation is really good, and the relationship is quickly separated after it becomes popular.     Peach Oolong Girl: When I saw the trending search, I cried all afternoon. I have liked Cheng Chen for a long time, and I like his character, but now, they tell me that my favorite idol is such a person. I can’t accept it, in vain .     In the office,     Yu Sheng's face was gloomy, and he slammed the table down, "Brother Cheng, what's the matter with you and Ling Qingqing?" "     I've been your manager for so many years, why didn't I know that you and Ling Qingqing actually talked? "     His expression was complicated, and there was a bit of disbelief in his eyes.     He has been with Cheng Chen for too long, it can be said that he watched how he climbed up from the bottom step by step.     He thought that he knew Cheng Chen very well, but now, he suddenly realized that what he knew might only be the side of him that he deliberately showed.

    Cheng Chen was leaning on the sofa, with a cigarette in his hand, the smoke was lingering, he lowered his eyes, his expression was obscure, "What? I'm in a relationship, and I need to report it to the company?" His voice was a little cold

    .

    "Brother Cheng, you know that's not what I meant."

    Yu Sheng consciously made a slip of the tongue and sighed, "It's just that, in this way, do you know how your character design collapsed?" "You

    logged in to Weibo today Is it? Since you were on the hot search, you have lost millions of followers."

    Cheng Chen pursed his lips tightly, his eyes were gloomy.

    He is still too soft-hearted!

    He shouldn't have spared Ling Qingqing's life at all, he should have killed her long ago, and saved her from spoiling him now.

    He managed to get to this position with great difficulty, and he would never allow anyone to destroy it.

    no way!

    After a long silence, Cheng Chen raised his head abruptly, and said in a deep voice, "I have some videos about Ling Qingqing here, let the public relations department know, first buy the trolls to control the reviews, and then find some people to lead the fire to her." Yu

    Sheng He was taken aback, "What video?"

    Cheng Chen paused for a while, then thought of something, hesitant eyes disappeared, and he passed the file directly.

    Yu Sheng glanced at him, his body was slightly startled, he looked up at Cheng Chen, wanted to say something, but didn't say it.

    After a while, he hummed, turned and went out.

    After only two steps, Yu Sheng ran into someone head-on, Xiao Zhang from the public relations department.

    As soon as he was about to speak, Xiao Zhang grabbed his arm and asked with a sad face: "Brother Yu, I have seen you. You told us thoroughly, who did Brother Cheng offend?" Yu Sheng was a little confused, "What's the matter?

    " ?”

    Just talking about a relationship, it shouldn’t be like this.

    "He made it clear that he was going to punish him to death, and he had no intention of letting him go."

    Xiao Zhang sighed, "Look at the trending searches for yourself, our manager is going to have a big head now."

    What happened again?

    Yu Sheng had a headache for a while, but he didn't bother to think about it, and quickly clicked on Weibo.

    #成都滑出圈#

    He clicked in, it was a Weibo post by a girl, and it also included a video, Aite has a lot of well-known entertainment big v on Weibo.

    Qianqiu Wandai: I am really happy to see the trending search today. Finally someone can expose Cheng Chen's true face. My sister and I are both victims... In the video, the girl with cold eyebrows looks sad, showing how Cheng Chen bullied

    her The matter with her sister came slowly.

    Under the Weibo, there are people with troublesome things who have revealed the identity of this girl. She is the younger sister of Ren Qianxia, ​​who was once a smash hit in the entertainment industry.

    This fire is tantamount to adding another fire to the original black material, and it burns more and more intensely.

    "Brother Xu, there's nothing we can do! We've already invited a lot of online critics, but we really can't stand the bombardment of so many netizens."

    Xiao Zhang hesitated for a while, and said in a low voice: "In the company, there are already high-level executives who want to I gave up, I invested too much money, and even if it is really laundered, it is not certain whether netizens will eat it or not."

    Yu Sheng fell silent.

    What he said was right, even if Cheng Chen really cleansed up, it would be cool.

    He is not too young, and he has such a bad record. In the future, directors must be cautious when choosing people.

    "So, Brother Xu wants to give up on me?"

    Suddenly, a cold voice came from behind.

    Yu Sheng turned his head.

    Cheng Chen was leaning against the door, his expression was dim, surrounded by smoke, his eyes were cruel and cold, like a ferocious beast that would choose someone to devour.