Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    "The one from the Huo family?"

    "That's right, I just came back from abroad after hearing about it, and I have a bad temper."

    "Hush, keep your voice down."

    Su Yu was far away, and faintly heard a group of people discussing.

    "Miss Huo."

    The hotel manager led someone forward, and respectfully knocked on the window, "Please."

    After a long while, there was a casual hum from inside the car.

    After a while, a middle-aged man got out of the car, opened the door respectfully, and stepped down with a pair of white and slender legs.

    The girl was only about twenty years old, and she was wearing a long black dress that reached the floor. She had bright eyebrows, extremely long eyes, and a small tear mole. Gu Panjian was full of high spirits unique to this age.

    Su Yu paused and froze in place.

    Huo... Huo Shu?

    This looks very much like Huo Shu.

    Except for the pride between her eyebrows and eyes, every other stroke seemed to be carved out of a mold, without any difference.

    It seemed that her expression was too shocked, and that person also looked at it from a distance.

    His expression was sober, as if he was being scrutinized by a stranger.

    Su Yu lowered her eyes.

    That's right, no matter how much this person looks like Huo Shu, it's not her.

    She told Huo Shu that people have another life, but how could they meet again by such a coincidence.

    Mostly, it's just a long likeness.

    The hotel manager looked at her and couldn't help but say, "Miss Huo, do you know her?" "

    No."

    Huo Shu looked away and waved casually, "Let's go.

    " Quickly follow.

    "Hey, that's... the ex-girlfriend of the Jin family, right?"

    "You know him?"

    "Tsk, the Jin family was with her before he was in power. Tsk tsk, someone in the circle went to investigate out of curiosity. A very good person dumped the Jin family."

    " Jin Licheng's woman?"

    Huo Shu paused.

    The people behind her quickly shut up.

    "Uh...hehe."

    "I didn't say anything, ahaha."

    Huo Shu glanced at the few people, and then cast his eyes on the girl under the viewing tree.

    She was only about twenty years old, she was born fair and charming, with a pair of long and narrow peach blossom eyes that seemed to be seductive, and a glance could make one's bones soften.

    It's no wonder that a person like Jin Licheng likes it.

    She hooked her lips, turned her head, turned and went straight to Su Yu.

    "Hey, sister Huo, what are you doing?"

    "Pfft...don't be impulsive, if the Jin family knows that I'm talking behind my back, he'll kill me." "