Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    "Uncle Dong."

    Huo Shu led Su Yu forward.

    "Ashu?"

    Su Yudong raised his eyebrows, somewhat surprised.

    "President Su's guest?"

    "You are busy first, and we will talk about it later."

    "Hahaha, President Su, you are busy first."

    The people at this table were all very discerning, and they laughed and dispersed.

    Su Yudong raised his glass one by one, leaned back, and said with a smile: "Niece Huo Shu, I heard that you just came back from abroad a few days ago. How are you? Are you still used to living at home?" "It's okay

    . "

    Huo Shu responded, and pushed Su Yu out again, "Does Uncle Dong know her     ?

    "

After a pause, she asked casually, "This... is it?"

    "My name is Su Yu."

    Su Yu opened the mouth, leaning forward slightly, with lowered eyebrows and raised narrow eye tails, revealing a strong charm.

    Su Yudong was in a daze for a moment.

    This girl has a good face, but... for a while, he couldn't remember where he saw her before.

    "Uncle Dong has an impression?"

    Huo Shu smiled, and raised Su Yu's chin with her slender fingers, "Uncle Dong, take a closer look, my sister's Su, but your Su!" Su Yudong smiled

    , The scrutinizing gaze was quickly withdrawn, and he casually lit a cigarette, "Not everyone can recognize the blood of my Su family."

    He paused, and suddenly asked, "Girl, what's your mother's name."

    "Yu Shu."

    Yu Shu?

    Su Yudong thought for a while, and had some vague impressions.

    Those twinkling and moving beautiful eyes are among the many beauties he has seen, and they are also number one.

    Thinking of this, he glanced at Su Yu again.

    These eyes are exactly the same.

    In all likelihood, is it really his seed?

    Su Yudong pressed the center of his eyebrows, took another puff of cigarette, and shouted to the side, "You two come here." "

    Dad, what are you doing?"

    "Dad."

    Su Xia Su Qi was playing happily, with a smile on his face. A little impatient.

    Su Yudong's face sank slightly, and he said something to Su Qi in a low voice, then turned his head and smiled, "Little girl, give me a strand of hair."

    Su Yu hummed, and looked at Su Yu calmly. Dong's son and daughter.

    Judging from his appearance, he has perfectly inherited his fine traditions, but this character...

    recalling the introduction of the original book, Su Yu lifted her lips, a little mockingly.

    If these two idiots hadn't ruined the huge foundation of the Su family, they wouldn't have fallen to that point in the end.