Chapter 112

Chapter 112

    "Crash... crashed in?"

    The red-robed elder clicked his tongue, seriously suspecting that he had heard something wrong, and quickly looked at Shi Hong, "Elder Shi, this... this..."

    If it really crashed in, it would be an obvious provocation. With the dominance of the Netherworld Demon Sect, this is a situation where there is no end to death.

    Zongmen shouldn't be so unwise, right?

    Shi Hong waved his hand, "Do it!"

    The red-robed elder was stunned, and hurriedly said: "Elder Shi, if Netherworld Demon Sect really blames it, then...then we are the sinners of the sect."

    Shi Hong's face sank, " Why? Now you don’t even listen to what I say?"

    "I will do what I say, and all the consequences will be borne by the suzerain!"

    The red-robed elder was taken aback by his sudden turn, glanced at him, then looked at him again. Glancing at the little girl with a sloppy expression, he gritted his teeth, turned and left.

    Who is this little girl? Why does Elder Shi just listen to her?

    Could it be that she is the suzerain's illegitimate daughter?

    But even so, you can't joke about the lives of so many people, what a nonsense!

    His face was ugly, but he had no choice but to follow her order, driving the flying boat to slam into the protective barrier of the Netherworld Demon Sect.

    Although it won't be damaged, face is the most important thing for such a big sect.

    This kind of shame, the Netherworld Demon Sect can't bear it at all, it depends on how the Sect Master calms down the anger.

    "I think this old man has been born and died for the sect for so many years, but he ended up like this, that's all, it should be like this." The

    red-robed elder sighed, while still piloting the flying boat.

    The dragon head of the dragon demon flying boat collided fiercely with the protective barrier of the Netherworld Demon Sect, a wave of demonic energy pervaded the boat, and then the protective barrier, which was originally as solid as gold, seemed to be corroded by something, "click" , A big hole was shattered in the entire protective barrier.

    The red-robed elder didn't expect this kind of thing to happen, the power in his hand was too late to control, and he crashed straight into the towering Huangquan Peak in the Netherworld Demon Sect.

    "Bang!"

    The boulder on the top of the mountain was shattered, dust was flying, and the mountain peak that had been going straight into the sky was broken abruptly. The Dragon Demon Flying Boat also used the usual practice to look forward tens of meters before stopping.

    The red-robed elder's head slammed.

    It's dead now!

    Not to mention smashing the protective barrier of Huangquan Demon Sect, even Huangquan Peak almost collapsed.

    It's over, wait for death!

    When he closed his eyes, he was ready.

    The disciples of the Netherworld Demon Sect on the square under the mountain opened their mouths wide and stared at the Dragon Demon Flying Boat on the Netherworld Peak.