Chapter 120 Final

Chapter 120 This time, let me chase you (end)

    "Doctor, doctor, the patient's vital signs have begun to recover."

    "Hurry up, get ready for cardiopulmonary resuscitation..." "

    The patient's carotid artery pulse recovered, spontaneous breathing resumed, and his complexion, lips and nail beds turned rosy... Cardiopulmonary resuscitation was successful."

    ……

    " Mr. Wu, Ms. Su is out of danger and can be transferred to the general ward."

    There was a small discussion sound, and then the whole ward returned to silence.

    Several hours later, Su Yu regained some consciousness in a daze, and struggled to get up from the bed, her body was so heavy that it was extremely difficult to breathe.

    Looking at the unfamiliar surroundings, she vaguely guessed something, "Hammer, is this the eighth world?"

    [This is your original world, host. 】

    "The original world..."

    Su Yu was stunned for a moment, a little dazed and unbelievable, "I... I'm back?" At

    first, when she first came into contact with the hammer, she was a little reluctant, even resisting.

    But later, when she met Huo Shu, she began to enjoy every bit of being with her again.

    "Wait... Didn't I die?"

    Su Yu frowned. She remembered that she died of alcohol poisoning, but why...

    【Complete the task and return to the original world naturally, and your original body has also been repaired. ]

    It seemed that it was almost over, and even Hammer's tone was a little cheerful.

    Su Yu pursed her lips, and asked again: "What about Huo Shu?"

    [She is also there, of course. ]

    "Where is she?"

    [The host can rest assured, this world is so big, you will naturally meet her. 】

    Knowing that it didn't want to reveal too much, Su Yu didn't follow up and asked. She looked at the ward and took the mobile phone from the bedside table.

    June 8, 2020.

    The day of winning the prize was on June 7th, it seems... I was only in a coma for one day?

    But in my mind, those memories from various worlds are clear and eye-catching, and when I close my eyes for a while, they will emerge.

    how can that be possible?

    She suppressed the confusion in her heart and roughly sorted out her thoughts.

    "Bang bang bang."

    The door was pushed open, and a pale young man walked in with a mobile phone, looking at her with excitement in his eyes.

    "Yuyu, you're finally awake." He sat down on the sofa as he spoke, and patted his head angrily, "It's all my fault. I knew I was going to stop you. Fortunately, the doctor said     that

    you are fine now."

Come here, Su Yu also felt a bit like a world away, smiled, "Angkor."

    This person is Wu Ye, the manager assigned to her by the company, and he took her with her since she was not well-known, and she is considered a small person in the industry. famous.