Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Huo Shu watched her leave, and then looked away again. Her mouth was so dry that she picked up a glass of red wine.

    As soon as it entered the mouth, a fishy and sweet taste came.

    She frowned, and spit it out all at once. This smell, is... fresh blood?

    She was taken aback for a moment, and glanced at the wine glass that Su Yu had just dipped out of the corner of her eye.

    The crimson liquid was quietly contained in the glass wine glass, and under the light, it revealed a more scarlet color.

    This...is also blood.

    Huo Shu looked away, put down his wine glass and wiped his lower lip.

    All around, subtle voices of discussion came.

    "That...is Su Yumian's new favorite?"

    "Tsk tsk tsk, it's really just like the rumors, he's a human being."

    "I don't know why Su Yumian would fall in love with such a person, and would resist something as delicious as blood."

    Huo Shu's body was slightly stiff, and his back became straighter and straighter. He picked up the unfinished wine glass and drank it all in one gulp.

    Even though there was discomfort and nausea in her stomach, she forcibly suppressed it.

    She imitated Su Yu's appearance just now, sipping the liquid in the glass one after another, it was very difficult to drink, even disgusting, but she still finished it with a smile.

    At least, don't embarrass Su Yu!

    "What a human being."

    A young girl was surrounded by Huo Shu.

    She was wearing a retro and gorgeous black long dress, her complexion was pale and almost transparent, and her facial features were exquisite, like a doll sold in a store.

    "Miss Diana."

    "You are so beautiful tonight."

    "I don't think there is any girl who can compare with you."

    Huo Shu also looked at the visitor.

    It's really beautiful, and it should be a vampire too.

    "Why... are you still a human?"

    Diana Frank looked her up and down, then suddenly smiled, "I thought that Su Yumian had turned you into her first embrace these days, but I didn't expect..." Huo Shu clenched her hands

    tightly He closed his hand and said nothing.

    She also thought about this in her heart, but she didn't dare to ask.

    She knew that Su Yu must like her, otherwise, in her capacity, there was no need to do these things for her.

    But this matter...

    "You're pretty, so it's no wonder Su Yu will be attracted to you."

    Diana Frank picked up the goblet behind her, took a sip, and said in a tone full of superiority, "However, that's all. That's all."

    "How long can a human being live? In just a few decades, we can't even sleep for a while." "And we have a

    long and long lifespan. How can you, a mere human being, accompany Su Yumian?" In the next life."