Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    have to! The fish are hooked!

    Su Yu smiled lightly, fanned the wind again, and said in her heart: "Tie Hammer, wait and see."

    Could Cheng Chen not respond?

    Right now, he is dreaming a wave of hot dreams.

    Once Ling Qingqing came, it would have ruined his plan.

    Cheng Chen is cruel and merciless!

    Even if he still has some affection for Ling Qingqing in his heart, but when his interests are involved, he can turn his face and deny anyone in an instant.

    Ling Qingqing is still too naive.

    How much truth can there be in the entertainment industry?

    She snorted lightly, and the footsteps gradually approached.

    Cheng Chen stood still, his face darkened, with a bit of restrained anger, "Yuyu, you...why are you with Ling Qingqing..." In the middle of

    speaking, he seemed to remember something and closed his mouth.

    Su Yu tilted her head, staring straight at him with her narrow and beautiful eyes as if she could speak.

    "Why?"

    Lazy tone, with a bit of irrepressible charm.

    Cheng Chen knew that he had made a slip of the tongue, so he changed his voice and said, "You...how did you and senior Ling know each other?" Ling

    Qing was young, but had a lot of experience, even if he was in front of others, he could only call him senior.

    Su Yu said nonsense, "We met while shopping in the mall."

    Cheng Chen's face darkened a bit.

    How could it be such a coincidence!

    I'm afraid that Qingqing refused to accept seeing the hot search, and deliberately wanted to get close to Su Yu to destroy their relationship.

    Thinking of this, Cheng Chen clenched his fists, his eyes darkened.

    Su Yu has a bad temper, and if she knew that he and Ling Qingqing had such a past, she would definitely start a fight.

    At that time, the character set he managed with great difficulty may collapse suddenly.

    "Cheng Chen."

    Ling Qingqing's eye circles were slightly red, unable to suppress the excitement in her heart, her fingers tightly pinched the palm of her hand.

    After all, after loving for so long, how can it be so easy to let go.

    "Senior Ling." Cheng Chen suppressed his impatience and smiled politely, "I heard that you have recently accepted Director Liu's new play,     can you recommend

    me?"

He hummed lightly.

    Cheng Chen turned around to look at Su Yu again, bent slightly, and said in a soft voice, "Wait here for me obediently, I'll have something to say to Senior Ling." "What ca

    n't you say to my face?"

    Su Yu avoided him hand, and snorted dissatisfied, "Go."

    Cheng Chen also knew her temperament, so he smiled helplessly, withdrew his hand, and walked out.

    The two left the set.

    Cheng Chen stopped, his face completely gloomy, and he said in a low voice: "Ling Qingqing, what on earth do you want to do?" Ling Qingqing's

    body froze, and the words that were originally brewing in her stomach seemed to be choked in her throat for a moment, she didn't know what to do explain.

    What can she do?

    She has never done anything unfavorable to Cheng Chen, but Cheng Chen still fears her.

    She pulled the corners of her lips with a wry smile, and said in a low voice: "I didn't want to do anything, Ah Chen, I..."

    "Enough!"

    Cheng Chen interrupted her, his eyes filled with cruelty, and he growled: "Ling Qingqing , do you want to kill me?"

    "You know the relationship between me and Su Yu, why are you approaching her on purpose?" "

    I didn't."

    Ling Qingqing clenched her lips and fingers, "I...we really are Coincidentally, I... Su Yu and I hit it off very well!"

    "No need!"

    Cheng Chen refused with a cold face. In the end, he approached suddenly, "I see, you have forgotten the lesson I taught you?"

    His voice was cold, like a cold and slippery poisonous snake.

    Ling Qingqing's face was pale, and she took several steps back, leaning on the wall to barely support her body.

    Those memories that were deliberately forgotten in the depths of my mind resurfaced again.

    She clenched her fingers tightly, a wave of nausea welled up in her heart, and her eye circles were red from vomiting.

    She has a gentle appearance, such a delicate and charming appearance, people can't help but feel a desire to protect.

    Cheng Chen's heart softened for a moment, but soon after being overwhelmed by indifference, he lowered his voice and warned word by word: "Ling Qingqing, you have been with me for so long, you should understand who I am, don't make me angry again!

    " Facing the wall, he hummed in a low voice, "I see."

    "Good..."

    Cheng Chen suddenly smiled, and said softly, "As long as you are obedient, those videos will not spread, and you will always be the one in the entertainment industry." A pure and pure girl who is admired by others."

    Ling Qingqing was in a trance.

    He smiled, as if he had just entered the entertainment industry, with clear eyes and a charming gentleness.

    Everyone said that Cheng Chen had extremely beautiful eyes, and just looking at people with a smile like this could make people drunk to death in his tenderness.

    But who knew that the owner of these eyes would be such a person.

    The scorching sun was shining brightly, but Qingqing felt chills all over her body, and the chill kept rushing up her tailbone.

    "I'm going back to the set first."

    Cheng Chen turned around, raised his steps and remembered something again, and told him: "Su Yu, you should know what to say and what not to say."

    Ling Qingqing hummed in a low voice. With a sound, he turned and left.

    Cheng Chen looked at her back, his eyes were slightly cold.

    Make Qingqing unable to stay!

    It's not that he's cruel, it's that she makes him feel too insecure.

    She was alive, always a hidden danger, and she didn't know when, that fuse would be detonated.

    He was too afraid of losing everything, so Ling Qingqing had to die!