Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    On September 15, the prince of Zhenbei came to Beijing with great fanfare and wanton swagger.

    Su Yu leaned on the soft couch, peeled the lychees slowly, listened to Chun Xia's report, and chuckled, "Don't pay attention to him, this is deliberately showing off his strength." The King of Zhenbei has always lived in the North,

    rarely Will step into the capital, and this time the prince will step into the capital, naturally to make a big splash, let everyone know the strength of King Zhenbei.

    Chen Beiji is not a low-key person, of course he is arrogant.

    Chun Xia swallowed her saliva, and asked in a low voice: "Master, isn't he afraid that the emperor will be angry     ?

    " Not long after he sat on the throne, he dared to attack the loyal and loyal Zhenbei King. How many people in this court would     dare

to help him?"

No matter how long it takes, that's all."

    Su Yu wiped the corners of her mouth clean, raised her head and asked, "Have you sent the lychees to Huo Huo?"

    Chun Xia patted her head, and said helplessly, "Your Majesty, don't worry, as long as there are some in our palace, Concubine Huo Guifei is indispensable."

    Her mother was also too obvious, Jingming Palace had already sent people to inquire privately several times, but she blocked them all.

    But what outsiders say is going to be ugly. Everyone said that her mother deliberately flattered Concubine Huo Guifei because she wanted the emperor to look at her differently.

    After thinking about it, she became more and more upset, and couldn't help but ask: "Mother, do you know some rumors about you in the palace recently?"

    Su Yu nodded, lowered her head and flipped through the book, "Well... I have heard some."

    Nothing more It's just some questions about her attitude, but those people's thoughts have nothing to do with her and can't affect her at all.

    Chun Xia was worried, and asked in a deep voice: "If it goes on like this, I'm afraid it will be even more scandalous. What if Concubine Huo takes it seriously?" "

    She won't."

    Su Yu answered very positively.

    She believed in that little girl, but thinking about it, she should also be very curious as to why she was so kind to her.

    Naturally, she would not explain this.

    Habits are a terrible thing!

    She will make Huo Shu get used to it gradually. There is a person in her life who treats her well regardless of anything, and in the end she cannot leave her.

    Chun Xia nodded, and said no more. After all, this is still the master's business, and she has no right to meddle in other things.

    After a while, an eunuch, led by Liu Lu, began to walk in.

    "Your Majesty, this is the prince next to the emperor."

    "Your Majesty, call the servant Wang Chengxing."

    The eunuch froze, and quickly knelt down on the ground, his tone extremely respectful.

    He was transferred to the emperor's side, so he naturally knew how the last father-in-law was killed, and he was full of awe for her.