Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    The girl's eyebrows and eyes were slightly lowered, her fingers were twisted together, and her appearance revealed such grievances, like a child who has not been favored.

    Su Yu has been in the entertainment industry since she was young, and she has met too many people of all kinds along the way, but this is the first time she has seen such a pure and clean girl.

    She hooked her lips, raised her hand to rub Huo Shu's small face, and said in a soft voice, "What's wrong?

    " A little light powder.

    "No..."

    Her voice was soft and waxy, with a hint of shame,

    "Silly girl."

    Su Yu smiled, stretched out her hand to stroke her long hair, and patted the seat beside her, "Come and sit."

    Huo Sun With a sound, he moved a chair from the side and sat between Su Yu and Cheng Chen.

    Su Yu: ...

    Cheng Chen: ...

    Su Yu pressed the center of her eyebrows, and asked Tie Hammer in her heart, "Have Huo Shu and the scumbag Cheng met?"

    Otherwise, how to explain the current situation?

    [No, this is the first meeting. 】

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows, "It's love at first sight?"

    Are the halos of the hero and the heroine attracted to each other?

    It was the first time we met, and this little girl fell in love with Cheng Chen at first sight?

    Is it too fast?

    In the past, she might not care about it, but now, she has a good impression of this little girl, so naturally she won't let her jump into Cheng Chen's pit of fire.

    [emmmmm, as long as the host is happy. ]

    Hammer's serious voice is rarely fluctuating, with a sense of speechlessness.

    Su Yu didn't care either, "Tie Hammer, we can't do this anymore, the plan has to be one step ahead."

    In case, this little girl is deeply troubled.

    If she messed with Cheng Chen, wouldn't Huo Shu die of embarrassment?

    【OK. 】

    Cheng Chen saw Huo Shu's behavior in his eyes, and the corners of his lips rose, showing a bit of understanding.

    After all, in the entertainment industry, how could there be a girl who doesn't want to rely on him for a position?

    But...

    He paused, looking at the little girl's timid and alluring face, he was unexpectedly not disgusted.

    Huo Shu patted his chest pretending to be relaxed to conceal the tension in his heart, and raised his head innocently, "Sister Su Yu, go ahead and leave me alone." Su Yu felt a headache even more, and pressed the center of her brows,

    "Actor Cheng, how about... we That's all for today's play, I'll come to you another day?"

    Cheng Chen said softly, "Okay."

    Huo Shu was a little happy, and turned his head, "Sister Su Yu, let's eat together today..."

    Before he finished speaking, he saw Su Yu. With crooked eyebrows and eyes, Yu looked at Cheng Chen with a smile, "Actor Cheng, how about having dinner together tonight?"