Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    "The queen mother wants to see me?"

    The next day, Huo Shu leaned on the soft couch to read a book, and only after turning a few pages did he receive the news.

    "Yes, the news just came from Ningxin Palace."

    Taohong reported in a low voice, and after thinking for a while, she said, "Just now, the girl Chunxia next to Empress Empress quietly reminded me to make your makeup a little lighter. It’s fine just to look a little sick.”

    Before she finished speaking, Liu Lu let out an ah, pouted and asked, “Your Majesty, what do you think this Empress Dowager is up to?”

    Without the Empress’s permission, the Miss Chunxia naturally didn't have the courage.

    Huo Shusubai supported his head with his small hands, thought for a while, and then stopped thinking about it, "I don't know, but... since the empress has said it, let's do it according to what she said."

    " Empress, don't you think about it again?"

    Liu Lu always felt that it was not right, and quickly persuaded: "If she really has some conspiracy, isn't it impossible to guard against you?"

    Huo Shu glanced at her and said softly: "This The palace trusts the empress."

    After saying that, she got off the soft couch and sat in front of the bronze mirror, and gave Liu Lu a slight look, "You go down first, I have to change clothes." "

    Ah..."

    Liu Lu was stunned for a moment , and still didn't understand what she meant, Taohong tugged at her and pulled her down.

    After leaving the palace, Liu Lu shook her off and snorted coldly, "Why are you dragging me? I still have to ask my mother." " This is the imperial palace, not     the general's mansion

    !"

The partner who grew up serving the empress felt a little tired.

    Liu Lu seems to have not recognized the reality, the eldest lady is no longer the eldest lady, she is now the imperial concubine of the Great Zhou Dynasty.

    Even if they used to be presumptuous in front of her, it was because of the kindness of the empress, but... the palace is different, just saying a wrong sentence will cause you to lose your head.

    The empress may not mind, but if someone who cares about her hears about it and makes a big fuss, let alone losing her life, it may even implicate the empress.

    "Of course I know this is the imperial palace. Taohong, what are you trying to do? Tell me what you have to say!"

    Liu Lu didn't hear the meaning behind her words, frowned impatiently, "If you don't tell me, I'll tell you right now." I’m going back, there’s still a lot of things to do.”

    Tao Hong shook her head, and suddenly she didn’t want to mention anything, she turned around and left after leaving a word.     "What I want to tell you is that this place is no different from the General's Mansion

    . We must be cautious in what we do. After all, we are just slaves, and we should know our duties."

The Empress did not agree, if the Empress Dowager pursues it, who will be responsible for this matter?"

    Liu Lu looked at her leaving back with a gloomy expression, and finally spat softly and did not speak.

    Mystery!