Chapter 116

Chapter 116

    Yu Shuang was dumbfounded, her eyes were full of blankness, but in a moment, strong jealousy surged up again, "She...how is she worthy!" "Okay..." City Lord Yu waved Yu

    Shuang

    into her arms In the middle, she scolded with a cold face: "Xianjun is doing things, do you need to talk too much?"

    After she finished speaking, she raised her head and smiled bitterly: "Fusheng, I will take this girl back to discipline, for my sake..."

    No After finishing speaking, he was interrupted, "Fellow Daoist, please."

    Huo Shurong looked cold, stretched out his hand slightly, and his tone was extremely calm.

    Really angry...

    The city lord smiled wryly in his heart, cupped his hands and stopped talking, pulled Yu Shuang, and disappeared into the corridor in a flash.

    After the two of them left, Huo Shu leaned over to look at Su Yu. Seeing the little girl with a dazed expression, he couldn't help rubbing her long hair, "I have wronged you these few days." Thinking about it, Yu

    Shuang The unruly, this little girl has suffered a lot.

    Su Yu shook her head and held her hand, "With Master here, I won't be wronged."

    Huo Shu's eyes were full of guilt, he bit his lips and said, "I don't know that Yu Shuang is such a virtuous person, otherwise I wouldn't be wronged." I came up with the idea of ​​sending you to the Extreme North Ice City."

    "Fortunately, I found out in advance that you didn't follow. If you suffer a disadvantage, I don't know how to face the old lady when I see the old lady in the future."

    Su Yu didn't say a word, listening to the little girl beside her, she couldn't help but bend her lips.

    What a soft-hearted girl.

    "I have no disciples under my sect. If you worship me as a teacher, you will be my great disciple."

    Huo Shu looked at her firmly, "I have never liked trivial matters, and I will only accept you as an apprentice in my life. , you are the eldest disciple and the only disciple, this is my guarantee to you."

    The only disciple...

    Su Yu murmured in her heart, her eyes swept over her innocent face, and suddenly there was a little smile in her eyes.

    What she wanted was not just the status of apprentice.

    "Did you hear that?"

    "Yeah."

    "Then from today onwards, you can practice with me. I have practiced so far, and I am best at swordsmanship. Would you like to learn?"

    The little girl grabbed her clothes, acting like a baby Shaking, "As long as the master teaches, I am willing to learn."

    Huo Shu's lips curled up, "Okay, I will teach you swordsmanship starting tomorrow, you can go back to your room and rest." "

    Okay."

    After successfully joining Huo Shu's sect, Su Yu naturally ignored the three or two days and returned to the side hall.

    As soon as she sat down, the Huangquan flower slanted on her temples jumped down by itself, waving the branches and leaves and asked: "Old Ancestor, that little girl is very ignorant, do you want me..." Su Yu leaned on the table and stared at her