Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    "You..."

    Huo Shu was annoyed, and turned around to leave.

    Why isn't this person serious?

    "Baby Huo Huo, are you angry?"

    The girl laughed happily, echoing in the alley.

    She ignored it and quickened her pace.

    When she was about to go upstairs, she still couldn't help but stopped and urged in a low voice, "Su Yu, you go back quickly, it's too late." "Would you

    like me to come in and sit?"

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows and asked with a trailing sound. Long, tut softly, "A heartless woman."

    Huo Shu's ears turned red, and she tightened her schoolbag strap.

    She... If she doesn't act like a hooligan, she can also ask her to go home.

    But she...

    "Huo Huo, is this your classmate?"

    Huo Mu approached with her bag in her hand and took a look at Su Yu.

    The girl is young, tall and tall, with short, thin and capable hair, and a pair of curved eyes, softening the indifference brought by the cold and profound facial features, she looks extremely beautiful.

    Huo Huo, when did you have such a classmate?

    "Hello, Auntie, my name is Su Yu."

    Before Huo Shu could speak, Su Yu spoke first, with a shallow smile, "You can call me Yuyu, I just transferred to No. 1 Middle School, and I live not far from your home , and Huo Huo happened to be on the way, and we can go home with her in the future."

    Huo's mother was slightly stunned, with a smile on her face, "This is great, usually I am still worried, I am busy with things, she is alone It's not safe to go home, it's much better to have you as a companion."

    Huo Shu's eyes widened.

    This person... how can this person open his eyes and talk nonsense?

    When did she transfer to No. 1 Middle School, this... this...

    She stomped her feet angrily, and couldn't help shouting, "Mom!"

    "You too, why don't you know how to invite your classmates to sit up?"

    Mother Huo turned her head, gave her a reproachful look, and then said with a smile: "Would you like Yuyu to come up and sit down, and I'll take you home later?" "

    Okay. "

    Su Yu pursed her lips, and glanced at Huo Shu meaningfully, "I still want to ask Huo Huo about my homework." Just as

    Huo Shu was about to speak, she heard Huo's mother smile and say, "That's okay, you first Discuss homework, I'll make you some supper."

    Huo Shu: ...

    Mom, you were deceived by her!

    After entering the door, Huo's mother turned on the light, went straight to the kitchen, poked her head out and said, "Huo Huo, quickly take Yuyu to your room, and I'll bring you the supper later." Huo Shu didn't want to move, and stood in the

    original Called her, "Mom..."

    "You child, why are you so ignorant today?"

    Mother Huo patted her and pushed the two into the room.