Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    "This... is Su Yu?"

    Cui Fang stepped closer, raised his eyebrows and glanced.

    His eyes were not too frivolous, but because of that wanton face, there was also a little flirtatiousness in his eyes.

    In short, it's not good to show off.

    Huo Shu stood in front of the girl, and said in a cold tone, "What's the matter?"

    "Miss Huo, I have admired you for a long time."

    Cui Fang smiled, and then tilted his head to look at Su Yu behind her, with an ambiguous tone, "Huo Shu Miss, beauty is rare, why don’t you hide it by yourself?”

    He licked his lips and smiled recklessly, “No wonder even Master Jin was fascinated, he really is stunning.”

    “Miss Su, let’s get acquainted "

    Want to die?"

    Huo Shu said with a cold face, "Cui Fang, it's better for me to calm down when I get to Xiangjiang. This is not Taipei, and no one will spoil you!" "You dare to fight me?

    " She proposes, tomorrow I will let you roll back to Taipei sideways."

    Her words were venomous, cold and ruthless.

    How could the eldest lady who was spoiled and spoiled since she was a child have a good temper.

    It's just that all her good temper was given to that little liar.

    "Tsk..."

    Cui Fang tutted lightly, but didn't talk any more.

    Huo Shu naturally has this ability, no matter how good the beauty is, if he touched a few things, he would still stay away.

    "It's boring, it's just a joke."

    Cui Fang stretched his waist and turned his head to look at her, "Miss Huo, we can't make it as a husband and wife, so there's no need to be enemies, right?"

    Huo Shu's face softened, and he raised his head, "Uncle Huo told you?"

    Cui Fang hummed, but still didn't take his eyes off Su Yu, he said casually: "My father said, Miss Huo doesn't like me, let me face the wall and think about it by myself." The girl is not very old

    , She was born white and charming, with countless charms in her brows and eyes, and she could win people's hearts just by raising her eyes.

    Right now, with slightly drooping eyebrows and eyes, she doesn't say a word, and she is as quiet as a little white rabbit.

    Cui Fang smiled suddenly, he always felt that this little girl was not simple.

    Jin Licheng, what kind of stubble is it to be able to sit in this position, but it is strange, from his tone, he can't love this girl, and he is very paranoid.

    Needless to say, Huo Shu was a dog-tempered master who had been used to him since he was a child, but he also protected the little girl like a dog.

    This group of young masters and young ladies from the wealthy Xiangjiang family is really interesting.

    Huo Shuyu was sullen, and glanced at him, "Cui Fang, what are you looking at?"

    Cui Fang returned to his senses, and said honestly, "Look at the scenery." Huo

    Shu glanced at him, and pulled the girl to the In his blind spot.