Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    "The empress dowager."

    The two guards at the door bowed, wondering: "The empress dowager goes in to visit the emperor, look..."

    After all, the empress dowager also made an order not to allow anyone to approach.

    Although she is the Empress Empress, who knows that this Empress Empress in the palace is not favored at all.

    "Changning, why are you here?"

    The queen mother was stunned, waved away two guards, stepped forward to hold her hand, with a bit of love in her eyes, "The Ai family has heard about what happened just now, you Son...it is Gong'er who wronged you."

    In that kind of environment, the emperor embarrasses her, does this silly girl not even complain at all?

    Gong'er was also bewitched by others, she didn't even know how to cherish such a good girl.

    She sighed, hating iron for being weak even more in her heart.

    "It's okay, my concubine doesn't care about these things."

    Su Yu forced a smile with red eye circles, "Can my concubine go to see the emperor?" "

    I don't worry if I don't stay by the emperor's side."

    "Oh..."

    The queen mother sighed , patted her on the shoulder and led her in, "Aijia believes that your sincerity will be seen by the emperor sooner or later."

    Su Yu hurriedly followed, and hummed softly, "Other ministers The concubine doesn't care, she just wants to stay by the emperor's side, as soon as the emperor wakes up, the concubine will leave immediately." The

    queen mother was stunned for a moment, "Huh?"

    She lowered her head and smiled bitterly, "The concubine believes that the emperor wakes up I didn't want to see me at the first glance, the concubine is there... I'm afraid it will affect the emperor's condition."

    "He dares!"

    The queen mother's face darkened, and then she seemed to think of something, her face softened slightly, she patted her shoulder, and said warmly: "Don't After thinking so much, you just stay here, no one can drive you away, this is the will of Aijia, did you hear?"

    At the end, she glanced coldly at the people in the dormitory, the meaning was self-evident.

    "Yes."

    Su Yu raised her head and smiled, and sat down beside the bed.

    Feng Gong was lying on the bed with only a layer of brocade quilt covering his body, his eyes were tightly closed, his face was pale and feeble, and he smelled sick all over his body.

    awesome!

    Su Yu pursed her lips inadvertently, and then turned her head to look at the Queen Mother, "It's getting late, you should go back and rest first, there are concubines watching over here, don't worry." The Queen Mother hummed lightly, reminding, "You

    also Don't tire yourself out too much, the imperial physician has already seen it just now, and said that it is urgent, and it will be fine in a while."

    Su Yu hummed, and after sending her out, she turned back to look at Feng Gong.

    She was really worried about leaving him here alone. What if he couldn't die?