Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Su Yu in the lounge

    breathed a sigh of relief, threw the phone aside casually, patted her flushed face, "Finally, I managed to scare the scumbag."

    Ling Qingqing had a complicated expression on her face.

    Who said that Su Yu's acting skills are bad?

    Those people in the entertainment industry are all blind?

    Cheng Chen is such a shrewd person, and he is played around by her. How can this ability be a vase that they say is nothing but beautiful?

    "What are you looking at?"

    Su Yu stretched out her hand and waved it in front of her eyes, suddenly remembered something, propped her head and gave her a sideways glance, "Still thinking about Cheng Chen?" "

    No..."

    Ling Qingqing came back to her senses, and rubbed her ear With beautiful hair, he laughed at himself, "I just didn't expect that Cheng Chen always claimed to be smart, and there would be such a day." Cheng Chen is

    naturally smart, otherwise there are so many people in the entertainment industry, how come no one doubts his character.

    Su Yu chuckled, lay back, very lazy, "He's smart, but I'm not stupid."

    She paused, then snorted, "He's dreaming his own sweet dream right now. , An infatuated person... Heck, he wants to stand up, but I won't let him!"

    They are all people who have been in the entertainment industry for so long, how could Su Yu not understand what he was planning.

    The little girl these days can only eat this one bite, and if he wants to take this opportunity to increase his popularity, he has to ask her if she agrees.

    Ling Qingqing was silent for a while, then raised her head, "What do you want to do?"

    Su Yu didn't answer, but changed her voice and asked, "Which actresses have you hooked up with before Cheng Chen and you?"

    She knows Cheng Chen too well!

    This man is conceited and arrogant, and will do anything to achieve his goals. It is impossible for him to hang on to Ling Qingqing.

    Ling Qingqing stiffened slightly, and spit out two names, "Ren Qianxia, ​​Yang Bing."

    Su Yu lifted her eyelids, searched, and curled her lips, "What a coincidence! Both of them committed suicide due to depression."

    She pointed out something and sneered disdainfully.

    Ling Qingqing's face turned pale, and her fingers were embedded in her palm, but she didn't realize it, and bit her lips tightly.

    Su Yu leaned over, patted her face, and snorted casually, "Qingqing, you are a smart person, whether it was an accident or a coincidence, you should know in your heart." Cheng Chen has always been cautious

    .

    How could he save their lives by relying on two people to ascend to the throne?

    In the entertainment industry...

    Who can tell the difference between the real and the fake? The death of an artist can't cause any trouble.

    Once he felt the danger, Ling Qingqing would be next to them.

    She believed that Ling Qingqing was also aware of this point.

    "I know."

    Ling Qingqing pursed her lips and whispered softly: "Stop talking, okay?" "

    Yes, yes, but you are going to visit my crew tomorrow."

    Ling Qingqing was a little confused.

    Su Yu tilted her head to look at her, glanced at her with narrow and beautiful eyes, and asked meaningfully: "Guess... what kind of reaction Cheng Chen will give." This kind of Ling Qingqing is not the kind of person

    she wants .

    What she wants is Ling Qingqing who is full of satisfaction and hatred for Cheng Chen.

    As a woman, she will never give up until the Yellow River, and always expects that a man will have more affection for her.

    Ling Qingqing is smart, but she is also a woman, so she cannot avoid falling on Cheng Chen.

    How could she wake up if Cheng Chen was not allowed to beat her personally?

    Ling Qingqing was in a trance for a moment.

    Cheng Chen.

    The man's gentle and handsome face came to mind, even after so long, it was still clear and eye-catching.

    She came back to her senses and replied, "Okay."     Su Yu arrived at the set

    at 9:30 the next day .     Right now, it's filming, and everything is in order.     Seeing her coming, Director Wang handed over the filming work to the assistant director, and jokingly said, "Are you free now?" "     Director Wang, let's see what you said."     Su Yu curled her lips and smiled. He said politely, "There are a lot of things in the company, I'm going to rush to the show, I'm very busy, and I'll hurry over here as soon as I'm free." Director Wang has a good relationship with the original     owner, and not many people in the entire entertainment industry know about this.     It was only then that she knew that when Director Wang was not so popular in the early years, few actors were willing to take on his scenes, only the original owner didn't care.     After going back and forth, they will end up in love.     No wonder, she said that there is such a reason why Shengshi Media has such a great ability to get Director Wang's heroine, dare to love.     A group of staff members also noticed her, their eyes shining brightly.     "My idol is here."     "Go, go, why is it your idol?"     "It's not my idol who can reject Cheng Yingdi? Su Yu!"     Huo Shu also looked at the past, his eyes lit up, subconsciously step up.     "Huo Shu! What are you doing? Why are you so distracted by filming?" The assistant director waved his     arms     and shouted loudly, "Do you want the entire crew to delay the progress because of your irresponsibility?" The sound was too loud, causing Su Yu and Director Wang to look over.     Huo Shu blushed suddenly, a little ashamed.     Ahhh what should I do?

    It's embarrassing in front of Sister Su Yu!

    She bit her lower lip in frustration, and apologized, "I'm sorry Director Yu, I will definitely pay attention next time." "

    Do it again!"

    the assistant director snorted coldly, and started shooting again, this time it was finally over.

    Huo Shu heaved a sigh of relief, cheered and ran towards Su Yu.

    After walking a few steps, she suddenly stopped.

    Beside Su Yu, at some point leaned against a beauty in a yellow dress, with elegant eyebrows and gentle complexion, she looked like a coquettish lady from a great family.

    Huo Shu's face darkened.

    Depend on! Where did the vixen come from!