Campus. Vocational high school brawler X key high school three-good student / fi

Chapter 47

"Sister Yu, we can't stand what we say this time. Those bastards from No. 1 Middle School have already sent the gauntlet to our school." "Yes, No. 1 Middle School is too arrogant.

A group of nerds still want to fight with us?"

" Sister Yu, don't go to sleep, wake up, I heard that a ruthless character has been transferred, so be careful this time." There was

a lot of noise in the ears.

Su Yu frowned and opened her eyes.

What catches the eye is a young boy's face, with some childishness.

This is... a new world?

She didn't speak, rubbed the center of her brows, and said in her heart: "Tie Hammer, pass on the memory of this world to me."

In the last world, she and Huo Shu went abroad, and she saw that little girl who loves to act like a baby. A little old, and then close your eyes.

Birth, old age, sickness and death are natural laws that no one can stop.

Fortunately, Huo Shu lived a happy life without any worries, which can be considered a consolation.

Su Yu curled her lips, and suddenly thought of the old Huo Shu holding her hand in the ward, wishing to be together in the next life.

She didn't make a mistake, she took the initiative to find her in this life.

After a long time, piercing screams came from my mind.

【ah! 】

Su Yu was taken aback, "Tie Hammer, what's wrong?"

She knew enough about her own system, she was serious and rigid, just like a teaching director.

It's rare... to see such a gaffe.

[It's over, it's over, woo woo woo. ]

"You're telling me, what's going on?"

[I... When I imported the world, I made a mistake. There are no scumbags in this world, it's a cookie article. 】

Su Yu: ...

Can this... be wrong?

However, seeing the heartbroken appearance of the hammer, she endured it and asked softly, "Why don't you import it again?

" The order of time and space will be affected. ]

"Then... what should I do?"

[I... I'll report to the headquarters first, wait for me first. ]

Then, there was no information there.

Su Yu sighed.

Why don't you give me information about this world first?

"Sister Yu, didn't you fall asleep and fell asleep?"

"Want to die? Dare to talk to Sister Yu like that, but Sister Yu, please give me some reaction.

" How can I teach those bastards of the No. 1 Middle School a lesson."

In the ears, there was another noise, chattering like a vegetable market.

Su Yu frowned, and said in a deep voice, "Shut up!"

After saying that, all the boys shut up.

It is midsummer at this moment, the dense leaves are rustling by the wind, a group of sixteen or seventeen boys gather together, the formation is quite spectacular, causing pedestrians around to consciously detour.