Chapter 114

Chapter 114

    At the end of August, Su Yu followed Huo Shu to Fusheng Mountain.

    The higher you go, the quieter it becomes.

    On the mountainside, there is a lush bamboo forest, among which is a bamboo house.

    It's not big, it can only accommodate a few people. At first glance, it doesn't look like a quiet fairy house, but it looks like an ordinary family living in a mountain forest.

    Huo Shu looked at the little girl's dazed look, and couldn't help laughing, "What? Disappointed?"

    "No..."

    Su Yu recovered, held her hand tightly, and smiled with her head up.

    She just felt that for a person as cold and indifferent as Huo Shu, his residence should be that kind of lonely and misty fairy abode, but she didn't expect...so back to basics.

    Huo Shu also smiled, without any explanation, turned around and introduced: "For the past few days, you have lived here temporarily." "

    My Fusheng Mountain is not big, but not everyone can find it. Even if people see the mountain, they can't enter it, so there are very few people on weekdays. If you think that after I go up the mountain, I will have a companion to play with and I will be disappointed." "Is the fairy sister there?" The little girl

    interrupted

    loudly Seeing her, a pair of beautiful almond eyes seemed to be shining.

    Huo Shu was slightly startled, and then smiled, "Of course I'm here."

    "As long as Sister Fairy is here."

    The little girl squeezed her hand tightly, and her voice was soft and obedient.

    Huo Shu froze for a moment, patted her head, and led her inside.

    As soon as you step into the bamboo house, the surrounding shapes and shadows change suddenly, as if you have stepped into another world. The heaven and earth are so dense that they are almost foggy. The rays of light that came down were radiant and gorgeous.

    "Ruthless!"

    A white crane swooped down suddenly, and let out a high-pitched crane cry.

    "Xiaobai, don't make trouble."

    Huo Shu squinted his eyes and smiled, stretched out his hand to touch its head, tilted his head and smiled, "This is Xiaobai, he has cultivated with me for several years and has developed spiritual wisdom. If you need anything, you can find him." "Xiaobai,

    this It's Yuyu."

    "Ah! Is it the master's apprentice?"

    Bai He uttered words, leaned forward to look at Su Yu, his eyes were full of curiosity.

    The owner is cold by nature, and he doesn't like to communicate with people. It's been a long time since he brought anyone to Fusheng Mountain, and he was about to be suffocated to death.

    Before Huo Shu could speak, Su Yu stepped forward, stretched out her small hand and greeted with a smile, "Hello, my name is Su Yu."

    Bai He hesitated for a while, then put the corner of her wing in her palm, "Hello."

    Seeing this, Xiao The girl's almond eyes curved again.

    "Yuyu, play with Xiaobai for a while, I have to go out for a while."