Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Huo Shu?

    Su Yu was taken aback for a moment, probably guessing the reason why she added her, and clicked through.

    Over there, a reply came quickly.

    Huo Shu: I'm sorry, I didn't know those netizens would think so, I... I apologize on behalf of the fans for being unreasonable, don't be angry. [Attachment: crying expression]

    Su Yu burst out laughing.

    This little girl is really like a little white rabbit, even the tone of reply is so timid.

    Pretty cute?

    Seeing that she didn't reply, another long string of words was sent out.

    Huo Shu: Sister Su Yu, don't be angry, I...I don't, I will personally apologize to you next time, okay? They... they were misled by the photos to say those words.

    Huo Shu: Sister Su Yu? Sister Su Yu, are you...really angry? I...I will definitely find out that paparazzi, let him tell the truth, and never let people slander you again, don't be angry, okay?

    The little girl's tone was full of childishness.

    Su Yu pursed her lips, and suddenly there was a teasing thought in her heart, and she replied: "Then what if I'm really angry?" On the other

    side, Huo Shu hugged the phone, lying on the sofa in annoyance, rolling nervously, "It's over." Lah! She must be angry." She

    was scolded for saving someone out of kindness, and everyone would be angry, right?

    What's more, she heard that Su Yu had a bad temper, it's over!

    Huo Shu rolled on the sofa for a while, got up and replied cautiously: "How about I treat you to dinner?"

    For a long time, he didn't get a reply.

    Huo Shu thought to himself, isn't it a bit abrupt?

    After all, she and Su Yu are not familiar yet.

    She was just about to press withdraw, when she said lightly, "Okay."

    "Yeah!"

    Huo Shu was overjoyed and jumped up from the sofa.

    "What's so happy about it?"

    Zhang Cheng came in from the door, raised his eyebrows with a smile, "Is it possible that you know that I won the script for you?" "

    No."

    Huo Shu shook her head shyly, and paid attention to what he said Regarding the script, his eyes lit up, "What character?"

    Zhang Cheng sat down, handed her the script in his hand, and pouted, "Here, "The World of Han Palace"

    . , with a complicated tone, "Isn't this... the drama that Su Yu took over?"

    She and Su Yu have collided in a drama, this is "The World of Han Palace", which is a large-scale costume film that Wang Yizheng, a well-known director in the circle, is planning to shoot. Gongdou drama.

    In the past few years, Gongdou dramas have become popular, and there are not a few people who follow the trend. One after another, like a running account, the audience has long been fatigued.

    However, Director Wang is a first-line director, and he has a certain popularity. Even if it is a costume drama, there are not a few netizens who are looking forward to it.