Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Su Yu was stunned for a moment.

    After a while, she smiled lightly and pinched Huo Shu's cheek with her slender fingers, "Are you jealous?"

    This little girl is really jealous.

    Cheng Chen, whom I just met, what about it?

    Huo Shu blushed slightly, snorted softly and turned her head away.

    She...she wasn't jealous.

    She... She just can't get used to it, can't get used to Cheng Chen being so close to Sister Su Yu.

    She could see that person very clearly, he was by no means a good person, the way he looked at Sister Su Yu was not innocent at all, and he definitely had some special intentions.

    As for before, her own nosebleed was completely forgotten by her.

    Can things between girls be called hooliganism?

    Su Yu drank a little too much tonight, her cheeks were flushed, she didn't have much strength, so she just pushed her lightly.

    "Okay, get up quickly."

    Huo Shu clenched his lips and stared at her closely, "Then...you promise me first, okay?"

    The voice was begging, coquettish and soft.

    Su Yu was softened by the little girl's pitiful eyes, and finally had no choice but to hum.

    Huo Shu immediately opened his eyes and smiled, rushed over, and rubbed her cheek, "I knew Sister Su Yu was the best."

    Su Yu was startled, and immediately laughed.

    This little girl... is really childish!

    Fortunately, Huo Shu also knew what it means to stop, and let go of her after just hugging her.

    "Sister Su Yu, go take a shower."

    Su Yu didn't think much, and took her pajamas into the bathroom with a hum.

    Huo Shu looked away, sat down and checked Weibo.

    Perhaps it was because of the release of the stills, the Weibo was very lively, and netizens expressed high expectations for the lineup of "Han Gong Tian Xia".

    Huo Shudeng's trumpet, liked those microblogs that praised Su Yu one by one, and started to search for hot searches again.

    Suddenly, a hot search caught her attention.

    #苏香爱情暴量#

    Huo Shu pursed his lips, hesitated for a while, and clicked in.

    A few photos came into view.

    Outside the hotel, under the viewing tree, the man held Su Yu tightly in his arms, with his eyes downcast with a hot and affectionate expression, as if he was looking at some treasure.

    It can be seen that the technique of secretly photographing people is very good, and the appearance of that person is completely reflected by the light.

    Handsome and gentle, with a shallow smile, he is not exactly the Cheng Chen just now.

    Huo Shu cursed in a low voice, and slapped the table.

    This Cheng Chen, after all, is also a three-gold actor, why is he so shameless?

    Always rubbing against sister Su Yu's popularity!