Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    Chun Xia didn't know what the empress said, in short, she only saw half of Huo Guifei's cheeks blushing when she came out.

    Su Yu ate the leftover pastries refreshed and in a great mood.

    "Ma'am, there's a letter from Anping Houfu."

    "So soon?"

    Su Yu was a little surprised, wiped her hands, and opened the letter.

    There is a simple sentence in the letter: Anping Houfu will always be your backing.

    In one sentence, it shows everything and also shows the position.

    Su Yu chuckled, "I'm afraid that my grandfather was tempted, so he held back and didn't say anything at that time, after all..."

    She didn't say the last sentence.

    The throne!

    Not many people can easily ignore the supremacy it brings.

    Although my grandfather is old, he still has the ambitions he should have.

    She had already made her words so clear, how to deal with Feng Qingyun, she thought, Anping Hou Mansion would give her a satisfactory answer.

    "Your Majesty, what do you need to do?"

    "No need."

    Su Yu waved her hand and said calmly, "The one thing to do now is to wait!"

    Wait for Qiushou to arrive!

    Then everything will come naturally.

    Chun Xia nodded.

    At the end of the draft, the emperor selected a few who were not bad in figure and appearance, and the rest were sent to various palaces as maids of honor.

    The palace once again returned to calm, and only some sensitive people could detect the undercurrent.

    The sky is getting colder and the leaves are falling all over the place, but the autumn chrysanthemums are blooming very well.

    Taking advantage of the sunshine, Su Yu asked Huo Shu to come out. Facing a pool of autumn water, there was a small pavilion covered with luxurious blankets.

    The two are admiring chrysanthemums.

    Su Yu actually didn't like being arty, but because of Huo Shu's company, she became interested.

    Drink, eat snacks, enjoy chrysanthemum.

    Covered by a light blue curtain, even if there is wind, it is difficult to blow here, and the crisp laughter is like a silver bell, blowing away the coldness.

    Huo Shu was lazily leaning on the bed, her fair cheeks were flushed from drinking, and her winking eyes were like silk, "How did you find this place?"

    She was wearing a crimson printed begonia pleated skirt with a slight neckline. Open, a head of blue hair was loosely tied up behind her head, but there were still a few strands scattered down, making her look even more charming and charming.

    "Newly built."

    Su Yu reached out and stroked her small face, feeling the hot temperature, feeling a little helpless, "Don't drink if you don't know how to drink, you're still so greedy." Huo Shubuyi, pouted her lips slightly, "I want

    to Try it."

    "I lost to you."

    Su Yu smiled lowly, dipped a little of her jade chopsticks and fed her, "Little greedy cat."