Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    The night was dense, and the hall was full of people, drinking and drinking.

    Su Yu was leaning on the table, holding a glass of wine in her hand, her eyebrows and eyes were slightly lowered, with a little carelessness.

    She came early, there weren't too many people at the moment, and the little fool hadn't come down yet, so it probably wasn't time yet.

    "Yuyu."

    Su Qi waved from afar.

    She clicked her tongue lightly, lowered her eyebrows slightly, turned around to meet her, and called softly: "Brother."

    "I'll introduce you to a few people."

    Su Qi followed a group of second generation ancestors.

    "Haha, Su Qi has always heard that your younger sister is beautiful, and it is true. Would you like to introduce us?" "Hello,

    younger sister."

    "Your younger sister looks familiar to me."

    All the second-generation ancestors smiled hippiely, showing off their faces.

    Su Yu frowned.

    No wonder, the huge Su family was ruined like that.

    As far as Su Qi's virtue of making friends is concerned, no matter how big his foundation is, he can't stand his defeat.

    "Get lost!"

    Su Qi glared at them and introduced them one by one.

    Speaking of the last person, Su Qi suddenly embraced him, and introduced him solemnly: "My good brother, Lin Ye."

    Su Yu's eyes paused for a moment, staying at the end, a fat young man.

    Lin Ye is Su Xia's fiancé.

    It's not that Su Qi doesn't know about this matter, but he just introduced it to her like this, which...is somewhat interesting.

    She chuckled, but didn't poke it, "Brother Linye."

    The young man was a little shy, and blushed just after glancing at her, "You... hello."

    Su Qi's eyes were full of smiles, and he took the opportunity to say: "Yuyu, Lin Ye has always been introverted, you can chat with him more." "

    Okay."

    Su Yu responded.

    Su Qi nodded at her, as if someone was calling her, he turned around and left with a group of second generation ancestors.

    After the person left, Lin Ye plucked up the courage to say, "Su Yu, I like you."

    Su Yu spit out the wine.

    "Really, I really like you. Just last time, at your family's banquet, I fell in love with you at a glance."

    She looked strange, "Aren't you... Su Xia's fiancé?"

    "How could I marry you ?" That kind of slutty woman?"

    Lin Ye blushed and said excitedly, "That was my family's idea, and I never asked for my consent." "

    I thought... I wanted to see you, so I just... didn't Refuse."

    Su Yu sighed.

    Not surprisingly, Su Xia must be nearby.