Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    The Huo family is a well-known and well-known family in Jinling, with a strict family style and strict discipline on the children of the family.

    If he knew about this, he would probably be beaten severely.

    What's more, the two were born to the eldest lady.

    Huo Cheng shrank his head, not daring to talk back to his sister.

    Women's jealousy is so strong sometimes, even his sister can't avoid it.

    Still don't provoke.

    He straightened his body and pretended to be dumb.

    On the way back, I passed a western pharmacy.

    Huo Shu asked the driver to stop, got out of the car and went straight to the shop. When he came back, he had a bag of western medicine in his hand.

    Huo Cheng frowned, "Why do

    you buy this thing?" "What's none of your business?"

    Huo Shubai glanced at him, and carefully stuffed the western medicine into his bag.

    She just asked the doctor, Yuyu just had a simple cold, and she didn't understand the details, a bunch of technical terms made people dizzy.

    In short, this medicine is very useful for Yuyu.

    Still too stupid...

    Thinking of this, she was a little annoyed, and her slender fingers poked her little head one after another.

    Why didn't you think of studying medicine at the beginning?

    Mistake.

    "Ashu, are you uncomfortable?"

    Huo Cheng suddenly thought of something, pressed her shoulders, and said seriously: "It's not like our family can't afford a doctor, so don't hold back your discomfort." "

    Brother... Huo

    Shu opened his hand dumbfounded, "I'm fine, I don't have any discomfort." "

    Then this medicine?"

    "I brought it for a friend, it has nothing to do with you."

    Huo Cheng let out an oh and didn't ask again.

    "Hey——"

    the car stopped suddenly, and the tires slid on the ground, making a screeching sound.

    Huo Cheng staggered, and slammed down on the back seat, "Old Yang, what's the matter with you?"

    Huo Shu also trembled slightly, but fortunately he held the handle on the side so that he wouldn't be so embarrassed.

    The driver's face turned pale, he stretched his head to take a look, and said, "Second Master, it was the Lu family's car that suddenly turned around, so I didn't have time..." "

    Lu Renxing!"

    Huo Cheng's face darkened, and he pushed He was about to get out of the car when he opened the door, "It's this bastard again,     does he really regard this Jinling as his home?

    "     "Lu Renxing, get out!"     Huo Cheng slammed down the car window, furious, "How do you drive? If you don't know how to drive, go back and learn for a few years before you come out. It's a shame!" The car window rolled down     , Slowly revealing a young and handsome face.     The young man was wearing a white suit with one button unbuttoned on his cuffs, his flirtatious peach eyes hooked into an affectionate smile, and his tone was loose, "Isn't this... Second Master Huo?     " Me?"     Huo Cheng hesitated, "You..."     Huo Shu stroked his forehead helplessly.     My brother's IQ is really worrying, and others can be choked up with just one or two sentences.     She pushed open the car door with a cold tone, "The name of the Huo family and the Lu family are neither written on this road, but there should be the most basic rules of the road, right?" "Master Lu has always driven so unscrupulously.     " Is it?"     Lu Renxing raised his head, his eyes lit up slightly, and asked tentatively, "Huo Cheng, this is... your sister?"