Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "Brother Zhang, things are not what you think. I'm outside now, um, let's talk about it when I get back."

    Huo Shu held the phone and walked to comfort the growling man on the other end of the phone.

    "Huo Shu! I think you are crazy. A skinny camel is bigger than a horse. No matter what Cheng Chen is, he is not someone you can provoke.

    " , have you reported it to the company?"

    Huo Shu nodded absent-mindedly, and said a few perfunctory words, "Yes, yes, no problem."

    Zhang Chengqi's chest heaved for a while, and he said angrily, "You come back to me immediately, Do you hear me, I think you have been with Su Yu for a long time, and your courage has grown fat!" "

    Why are you so cruel to Sister Su Yu?"

    Huo Shu frowned, a little dissatisfied, "I will talk about it when I go back, hang up."

    After finishing the sentence, She hung up the phone with a snap.

    Brother Zhang is too much!

    What's wrong with Miss Su Yu?

    He always used her as a negative teaching material, and made him get rid of this bad habit when he returned to the company.

    Huo Shu frowned, glanced at the address in his hand inadvertently, and immediately smiled.

    This is Miss Su Yu's address.

    You can see her later.

    She pursed her lips, frowned, compared the roads, and quickly found room 306.

    "Calm down!"

    Huo Shu patted her face, trying to relax herself, but thinking of Su Yu again, her face was still slightly rosy.

    After hesitating outside the door for a long time, she finally mustered up the courage to knock on the door.

    "Who is it?"

    A few minutes later, the door was pulled open.

    A girl stuck her head out and asked with a slight frown, "Who are you?"

    Huo Shu blushed suddenly, "Ah... I'm sorry, I found the wrong person."

    She bit her lip, a little bit ashamed.

    The girl on the opposite side tilted her head and looked at her, and suddenly said, "You are... Huo Shu who was filming with Sister Su Yu?"

    Su Yu...Sister?

    Huo Shu's heart was full of alarm bells, and he raised his head quickly, "Who are you?"

    The girl was only fifteen or sixteen years old, and her appearance was cold, even if she raised her eyes to look at people, she was very cold.

    Huo Shu breathed a sigh of relief.

    Fortunately, not as good-looking as her.

    "My name is Ren Qianqiu, why don't you come to see Sister Su Yu?"

    Ren Qianqiu smiled and opened the door.

    Huo Shu entered the door and looked around. He was a little disappointed when he didn't see Su Yu.

    "You sit first."

    Ren Qianqiu pointed to the sofa, then poured a glass of water and handed it to her, "She should still be sleeping at the moment, you should wait for a while." The

    movements were familiar, like a host entertaining guests appearance.

    Huo Shu couldn't help grinding his teeth.

    Where did this little elf come from?

    The dove occupies the magpie's nest!

    After a few minutes, the bedroom door was opened.

    The woman came out barefoot, only wearing a black sling, her complexion was fair, and she looked lazy and charming, like a boneless cat.

    "Has Qiuqiu cooked yet?"

    She yawned, her tone was very loose, and she sat down on the sofa.

    "Sister Su Yu."

    Huo Shu stood up abruptly.

    "Huo... Huo Shu?"

    Su Yu regained her spirits all of a sudden, a little surprised, "You...why are you here?"

    Huo Shu was a little aggrieved, her eyes were red, "Didn't you say, let me calm down?"

    The little girl sniffed, and said pitifully, "I have been calm for half a month, and I still like you very much." Her

    tone was timid And pitiful, people's hearts softened unconsciously.

    Seeing this, Su Yu couldn't help but sigh softly, "Huo Shu, you..."

    "You lied to me!"

    The little girl started crying again, pointing at Ren Qianqiu, choked up and said, "You said you don't like it?" Girl, then...then you still live with this woman?"

    Ren Qianqiu, who was inexplicably caught by the mistress:? ? ?

    Su Yu rubbed the center of her brows, feeling a little headache, "It's not cohabitation."

    Huo Shuhong asked her with eyes, "Then do you live together?"

    "Yes, but..."

    The words were interrupted before they finished speaking, " They all live together, and they said they don’t like girls.”

    Huo Shu was out of breath from crying, and choked up, and asked, “Is there anything I’m inferior to her? Is it because she’s younger than me?

    ” But...but I'm more beautiful than her."

    Ren Qianqiu: ...

    Su Yu's headache was even worse, "It's not this one."

    "Which one is that?"

    Huo Shu raised his head aggrieved, threw himself into her arms, and hugged her tightly "Sister Su Yu, I have what she has, and I have what she doesn't have. Can you like me?"

    The little girl looked up at her, her white and thin face was full of pear blossoms, coquettish and alluring.

    Su Yu was in a mess with a soft heart, and raised her hand to wipe her tears, "Don't cry, dear."

    Huo Shu nodded obediently, sniffed and asked, "Then... will you feel sorry for me?"

    "No..."

    Before Su Yu finished speaking, she saw that the little girl's eye circles were about to turn red again. She suddenly felt a headache, and quickly changed her words, "Yes." "

    I knew Sister Su Yu loved me the most."

    Huo Shu rubbed her, and took the opportunity to hug her Tightening her waist, I caught a glimpse of Ren Qianqiu's shocked expression from the corner of the eye.

    She snorted lightly, a little smugly, and lifted her lips quietly.

    "Sister Su Yu, have you seen Weibo?"

    Su Yu lowered her head, "Huh?"

    The little girl tugged at the corner of her clothes, acting coquettishly as if begging for praise, "I'll avenge you, who made Cheng Chen toad want to eat swan meat?" ?”