Rich family. Bailian scheming fake princess X arrogant and domineering young lad

Chapter 28

In the dilapidated rental house where the sun was

shining, the curtains were opened, and the dazzling light came in, making the girl on the bed frown slightly, and then opened her eyes.

"Hmm..."

Su Yu sat up propped up, looked around, with complicated eyes, "Hammer, is this... the next world?" [

Yes, the host. 】

Su Yu breathed out, quickly regained her composure, lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

After searching for a while, she found a bottle of Coke from the refrigerator. She raised her head and took a sip. She sat on the sofa, her dry throat slightly moist.

"Tie Hammer, briefly introduce this world to me."

[This is your second mission world: "Billionaires: Lord Jin Dotes on His Wife"]

[Your identity is the female supporting role Su Yu in the article, The illegitimate daughter of the uncle of the Su family, one of the four great families in Hong Kong. ]

[The plot of the original book: When the female supporting role Su Yu was not discovered, she had a relationship with the male protagonist Jin Licheng. Engaged to the heroine, dissatisfaction interfered with it, and was finally dealt with severely by the heroine. ]

"It's another story that sounds innocent on the surface."

Su Yu raised her head and took another sip, twisted her slender fingers slightly, and she threw the twisted bottle into the trash can accurately.

She has long been accustomed to the style of hammer picking the world of missions. It seems that there is no problem on the surface, but in reality there are hidden traps.

"Hammer, give me all the memories at once."

[Okay. 】

Half an hour later, Su Yu, who had received all the memories, pressed the center of her eyebrows, "Hammer, why is there no memory of the heroine?"

She probably already understood the plot of the story, but what is very confusing is that the heroine His name seemed to be blocked from beginning to end.

[The memory of the heroine is a first-level secret, and you need to trigger it yourself as the host. 】

"Interesting."

Su Yu raised her eyebrows and smiled casually.

Still keep it secret?

"Go, let's do the task."

Su Yu got up and went straight to the bathroom.

The bathroom is narrow and dark, even with the lights on, the light is extremely dim.

But even so, the beautiful face in the mirror is still clear and eye-catching.

Su Yu in this world also has a unique face, otherwise, she wouldn't make the hero's teeth itch with hatred.

The girl in the mirror is young, only in her early twenties.

Her complexion is fair, her brows are slender, and her long and narrow peach blossom eyes are full of charm by nature, and she seems to be seductive when she raises her eyes.

Unlike the previous world, the extremely bright complexion was different.

The Su Yu in this world is more of a shy and timid charm of a young girl.

Naturally charming, soft and delicate.

Su Yu smiled lightly, her brows were raised, and the corners of her eyes were filled with all kinds of charms, so seductive.

"Tsk."

She snorted, bit her lip again, her eyes rolled, charmingly.

Pure and charming switching freely.

"Tie Hammer, let's go to the dinner first."

Su Yu picked up the clothes on one side and walked out.

[Here it is suggested that the host change a piece of clothing first. 】

Su Yu stopped in her tracks, "Huh?"

【The host probably won't be able to enter the rich dinner party with this dress on. ]

The serious mechanical sound, with a bit of emphasis on the word "big family".

After being reminded by it, Su Yu suddenly remembered that this was the second world, and she was no longer a popular little flower.

In this world, she has nothing, no money, no status, and of course, no... Huo Shu.

Su Yu was in a trance for a moment, but quickly adjusted her mentality, rummaged through the boxes, and finally found the last savings of the original owner.

Standing in front of the bank holding the bank card, Su Yu looked at the one thousand and one five displayed on the ATM with a complicated expression.

No matter in her previous life or the last world, she never worried about money.

Suddenly, food and clothing became a problem.

This taste... is really hard to describe.

Taking out the remaining money and buying a high imitation evening dress, Su Yu sighed and went straight into the barber shop.

Can't afford styling, the barber shop can still easily meet her needs.

Thinking of the plot that will develop next, Su Yu lifted her lips, a little mockingly.

In this world, scumbags walk everywhere, especially for the four giants in Xiangjiang, it can be said that it is a big gathering of scumbags.

The original owner's father, Su Yudong, was such a scumbag. His original wife died early, and after marrying a new wife, he was still not satisfied, and the colorful flags fluttered outside.

The original owner's mother was the one he hooked up with, but unfortunately he had forgotten about it early and died in depression. It was not until later that the original owner was recognized.

Now, all she has to do is advance all this and return to Su's house, so that she can proceed to the next step of development.

At 8 o'clock in the evening

, outside the Shengshihao Court, vehicles were parked on the parking lot, and there were many celebrities and dignitaries from all walks of life coming and going.

Su Yu frowned, looked at the heavily guarded main entrance, and sighed softly, "Hammer, can't you get in without an invitation letter?" [

Yes. 】

She rubbed the space between her brows, "It seems that I have to find another way."

"Hey--"

A pure black Maybach stopped, and a hotel manager came up from a distance.

What big man is coming?

Su Yu's eyes lit up, she curled her lips and stepped forward to meet her.