Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Su Yu's heart trembled slightly.

    It seems to be like this all the time, this silly girl really doesn't care so much, she likes it as long as she likes it, and she is willing to give her blood and true feelings, from the last world to this world.

    "Ashu..."

    the girl raised her head aggrieved, "Huh?"

    "I told you not to cry for me anymore."

    Su Yu wiped her tears away, rubbed her cheeks carefully, with a serious expression, "I will feel sorry for you."

    Her fingertips were warm, and her face felt hot when touched.

    Huo Shu blushed unconsciously, and wanted to be coquettish again, "Who made you suddenly indifferent to me."

    However, there was no evidence in the end, and the tone was very guilty.

    "I'm indifferent?"

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows and moved closer, "Say it again, huh?" When

    the tips of their noses touched, an inexplicable heat gushed out from the bones of their bodies, making people restless.

    Huo Shu subconsciously wanted to escape, but a pair of small hands were one step ahead of her, wrapping around her waist.

    "There are so many people..."

    She blushed, and turned her head away in embarrassment.

    "There are a lot of people?"

    Su Yu chuckled, and moved closer, "Why don't I think so?"

    "You don't think it's easier to be blind..."

    "Stop talking..."

    Huo Shu was ashamed and embarrassing, wishing to bury her In her arms, she reached out to cover her mouth.

    "Why are you like this now..."

    She talked for a long time, but she didn't say why.

    Su Yu grabbed her restless little hand, turned over and pushed the girl against the wall, and smiled lowly, "What's wrong?" "Why are you so good at

    bullying people?"

    As Huo Shu spoke, the tips of his ears turned red again, and his voice was soft, as if he was acting like a baby.

    The little white rabbit who was obviously not as tall as her suddenly turned into a big bad wolf.

    Kind of...overwhelming.

    "How to bully?"

    Su Yu leaned closer, and suddenly buried her neck and gnawed, hot lips and tongue brushed against her skin, causing a shiver.

    "Are you bullying so much?"

    She draws out the end of her voice, looking up at her, her peach-blossom eyes are full of desire, the water color is sparkling, very seductive.

    "Don't..." Huo Shu grabbed her tightly, his tone weak, unable to tell whether he was begging for mercy or acting like a baby.

    Su Yu's heart softened, she hugged her back into her arms, and rubbed her cheek, "Hey, I won't touch you."

    Huo Shu lay in her arms, and it took him a long time to recover, before hitting her lightly with his small fist , complained: "It's all your fault."