Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    Su Yu hesitated for a while, then nodded, and called softly, "Sister Huo."

    At the end, she tilted her head and introduced: "My lord, this is the emperor's new Concubine Huo."

    Chen Beiji was annoyed and knew what he had done just now. This brought trouble to her, and hurriedly said: "Imperial Concubine."

    Huo Shu hummed lightly, bowed to Su Yu, and groaned with a smile, "My Lady, did my concubine disturb your interest?"

    " What does Sister Huo say?"

    Su Yu's expression was frank, except for a little unnaturalness at the beginning, a pair of black and white almond eyes were clean, without any impurities.

    "The eldest son's aunt is Bengong's aunt. If it is true, she can be regarded as Bengong's elder brother. Is there any problem if I talk to my elder brother for a while?" Huo Shu looked at her with beautiful eyes, Su Yu looked

    indifferent , without a trace of panic being caught.

    She turned her head to look at Chen Beiji again. The face of this elder son who was rumored to be domineering and domineering was a bit dark, and he looked up at Su Yu from time to time, full of annoyance.

    Huo Shu suddenly understood something in his mind, glanced around, and said with a light smile: "Of course it's no problem, but the empress should pay more attention.

    " You will be thinking wildly, and it will spread the rumors at that time, which will not be good for your reputation." After

    she finished speaking, she bowed and said, "The concubine resigns."

    As soon as she left, Chen Beiji stepped forward annoyed, most of the alcohol dissipated, "Ning Ning, I... I was wrong, I shouldn't have caused you trouble." No

    matter how stupid he was, he knew that what he had done just now had caused her trouble. The dignified queen met with the man in private, and if it was spread, it would kill her.

    He is not afraid, but he has to worry about her.

    Su Yu didn't look at him, but turned her eyes to the guard beside him, and said in a cold voice, "Send your master back." "

    Ningning, I..."

    Chen Beiji wanted to say something more, but looking at her cold eyes, he couldn't say anything.

    He stared at her fixedly for a long time, then knelt down on one knee and said in a hoarse voice: "I respect your choice... Empress Empress.

    " After a long distance, she said angrily: "If you

    want me to say that the son of the world is also guilty, doesn't he know what your status is now?" What kind of story is it passed on."

    "Chun Xia."

    Su Yu interrupted her with a light tone, "This matter is over, I don't want to hear about it again."

    Chen Beiji liked the original owner wholeheartedly, and looked at him like that. She didn't want to use it for a while.

    Chun Xia froze for a moment and nodded, "Yes."

    In Changning Palace, the lights were brightly lit, and the white pear blossoms in the courtyard were just in bloom, and they didn't look like they were in decline.

    Su Yu couldn't sleep well, she got up and put on a coat and stood in front of the window.

    Huo Shu suddenly appeared there, probably following her, otherwise, why did he end up in such a big place as the palace?