Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Su Yu rubbed her hair and came out of the bathroom, glanced at the mobile phone that was not where it was originally, and raised her eyebrows, "Did someone send me a message?"

    Huo Shu shook his head with an innocent face, "No. Well,

    no one sent me a message ." She sent the message because Cheng Chen wanted to be friends.

    It's not important!

    Su Yu said oh, and didn't ask again.

    Huo Shu stuck out his tongue guiltyly, got up and went around behind her, picked up the towel, and flattered him: "Sister Su Yu, shall I blow-dry your hair?

    Su Yu was taken aback for a moment, and looked at her leisurely, "Is there anything you can ask me for? " "

    No..."

    Huo Shu snorted softly, and argued, "I...just to see you have a hard day, and blow-dry your hair." "

    Su Yu didn't speak, and stared straight at her.

    Huo Shu felt guilty, and muttered in a low voice: "Then...then sister Su Yu, don't get in touch with Cheng Chen in the future, okay?" "

    Su Yu pondered for a while, then raised her hand to make a hook.

    Her ten fingers were slender and white, and her nails became redder, like a seductive fairy.

    Huo Shu bowed her head obediently.

    Su Yu raised her hand and pinched her small face, Smiling, "For the sake of being so obedient, I reluctantly agree to you. "

    "Really? "

    "Well. "

    Huo Shu heaved a sigh of relief, cheering for joy. Killing two birds

    with one stone!

    She didn't want to lie to Sister Su Yu, she didn't believe it herself.

    Huo Shu covered her mouth and smiled like a cat who had succeeded in stealing.

    After more than half an hour, Huo Shu blew The hand with hair stopped and shouted softly, "Sister Su Yu, I... finished blowing. "

    For a long time, I didn't get a response.

    Huo Shu put down the hair dryer and came around to her. Seeing her sleeping on the sofa, her voice suddenly weakened.

    "Sister Su Yu, Su..."

    Su Yu was leaning on the sofa, wearing only a bright red nightgown, her complexion was fair, her delicate collarbone and the seductive gully set off each other, very attractive.

    She closed her eyes slightly, her eyelashes were long and curly, and the inaccessibility brought about by her gorgeous complexion seemed to dissipate in an instant.

    Huo Shu knelt down to look at her.

    Sister Su Yu is so beautiful.

    Even though so many people in the circle hate her, her appearance has always been an existence that cannot be ignored.

    Hold beauty and commit murder!

    Huo negligently remembered what people in the circle had said about her.

    In the early years, Su Yu had just entered the circle, and relying on her pretty face, she was arrogant and domineering, and those men all felt weak when they saw her, which made the actresses hate for a while.

    She pursed her lips, and suddenly moved closer.

    Su Yu slept soundly, maybe she drank too much wine, and there was still a faint smell of alcohol on her body, intertwined with her own fragrance, it was not unpleasant, but quite fragrant.

    Huo Shu sniffed again, and inadvertently, the hanging hair fell on Su Yu's cheek.

    Su Yu frowned, and scratched unconsciously, without any strength, very delicate, scratching people's hearts itchy.

    Huo Shu's back stiffened, an electric current rushed through, and his whole face turned red.

    It took a long time for her to calm down and coax her in a low voice, "Sister Su Yu, can you go back to bed and sleep?" "Sister Su Yu

    ? Wake up and go back to bed first." "Sister Su Yu

    ? Sister Su Yu?"

    A few minutes later, Huo Shu had no choice but to get off, He just bent over and carefully helped her onto the bed.

    "boom!"

    Halfway through, Huo Shu didn't pay attention to one of his feet and stepped on the cotton slippers, and the two of them fell straight on the bed.

    Huo Shu lay on his back on the bed, with a gorgeous and charming beauty on his body.

    Su Yu lay on her body, and the scorching breath sprayed down from her breath, causing a shiver.

    Huo Shu blushed, tilted his head slightly, and his fair neck was flushed.

    "Sister Su Yu, get up first, otherwise, or I will be angry!"

    She pushed in a low voice, her tone was timid and shy, not like she was angry, but on the contrary, she seemed to be begging for pleasure, full of charm.

    "Sister Su Yu, I...I'm really going to get angry."

    "You, get up..."

    The little girl's voice was a little crying, and she was a little at a loss.

    After a while, a low murmur sounded.

    "Hmm..."

    Su Yu rubbed the center of her brows, propped herself up, and looked a little sleepy, "What's wrong?"

    She was sleepy at the moment and had no energy. He got out, pursed his lips, and his little face was flushed.

    "You...you just played a hooligan on me!"

    Su Yu suddenly woke up.

    "Me?"

    She pointed at herself, with a strange expression on her face, "little girl, haven't you woken up yet?" "I...     playing hooligans

    on you?"     Huo Shu blushed, and was about to say something, but after thinking about it, it seemed that it wasn't her fault that she was sleeping soundly at that time?     She patted her head in frustration, and then closed her mouth.     Su Yu leaned back and snorted slightly, "Can't tell?"     Huo Shu clenched his lips and said in a low voice, "Isn't it..."

    Before she could finish speaking, she suddenly heard a loud noise.

    Huo Shu looked up, and saw Su Yu wrapped a coat around her body, and hurried out the door.