Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The second get out of class in the morning is over.

    Huo Shu fell asleep on the table.

    Last night, as soon as she closed her eyes, Su Yu's face kept appearing in her mind, causing her to not sleep well all night.

    "Hey Huo Shu, have you heard?"

    The front desk turned around and whispered: "Last night, someone got into a fight at the school gate and was caught by the security guards. I heard people said that it seems to be reported to the school leaders."

    She opened her eyes in a daze, "Huh?"

    "Did you stay up late to read again last night? As expected of a top student, this perseverance is different from ours." The

    front desk gave her a thumbs up and praised, and then He said in a low voice: "Only in our class, the newly transferred Shen Luan and Zhao Feng from No. 3 Middle School, you will watch later, he will definitely be criticized." Huo Shu snorted

    .

    She has never been interested in these gossips.

    "Shen Luan, it's fine if he's handsome. I heard that the family still has money, but it's a pity that he's a scumbag." "

    Oh."

    The front desk spoke with great interest, so it was obvious that she didn't seem to be very interested, so she kept her mouth shut. , "Okay, I won't disturb you anymore, you go to sleep first."

    Huo Shu hummed, and lay down to sleep again.

    "Boom!"

    The table was knocked loudly.

    "Fuck! Where did the broken table

    come from!" After being hit, someone cursed and kicked over, the desk was unsteady and fell to the ground, and the books scattered all over the floor.

    Huo Shu didn't sleep well, and fell to the ground, his knee hit the desk leg, and the pain was excruciating.

    She woke up suddenly and looked up angrily.

    The people who kicked her table were a group of boys, the leader of which was a tall and straight man with a loose expression, without any intention of apologizing, he went straight past her.

    "you…"

    Huo Shu took a deep breath, stood up with support, gritted his teeth and asked: "Student, should you apologize?" The

    front desk pulled her arm and whispered: "Huo Shu, he is Shen Luan, Forget it."

    "Apologize?"

    Shen Luan smiled suddenly, looked her up and down, and sneered, "Squad leader, may I ask... which onion are you?"

    His tone was not kind, revealing such a hostility.

    Huo Shu clenched his hands, and asked word by word: "You hit my desk and kicked it again, shouldn't you apologize?" "It was

    your desk that hit me."

    Shen Luan frowned, Shen Luan Said: "I'm in a bad mood today, don't talk nonsense with me here, don't think that I won't do anything to you because you are a girl."

    Hearing this, a group of boys beside him burst into laughter.

    "Brother Luan, there are quite a lot of people who touch porcelain these days."