Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Jiang Shengzhou hummed.

    "Who asked you to mix her in?"

    Su Yu's face was sullen, her eyes turned cold instantly, "You don't know how dangerous these things are? If you are not careful, you may end up with annihilation." "

    Once she gets out What's the matter, I won't let you go!"

    The coldness in her eyes was obvious, making the smile on the corner of Jiang Shengzhou's mouth a little bitter, and she explained softly: "Sister Huo took the initiative to find me, so I didn't hide it from her."

    " There is no doubt about the strength of the Huo family, with one more girl, many things will be easier to handle."

    He paused, pursed his lips and said in a low voice: "You should also know Sister Huo's character, she never likes to stand behind, see You work hard alone without doing anything."

    Su Yu clenched her hands.

    That being said, the girl in her impression is innocent and easy to deceive.

    For such a clean and pure little girl, she...wouldn't want to involve her in this conspiracy.

    What if she got hurt?

    It took a long time before she calmed down the fluctuations in her heart, and hummed in a low voice.

    Jiang Shengzhou squeezed the cup tightly and forced a smile, "Sister Su Yu, don't worry too much. The entire Huo family is behind her. Even if Jin Licheng wants to touch her, he has to weigh it up." "Yes     .

    "

After a few words, Jiang Shengzhou saw that she had no intention of continuing, so he wisely offered to leave.

    Su Yu responded and left the coffee shop.

    It hadn't rained yet, but the sky was very cloudy. She glanced up at the weather and called Huo Shu.

    "Hey..."

    Su Yu curled her lips, and asked clearly, "Why did you think of asking Jiang Shengzhou?" "

    Hmph, you still want to hide it from me, but luckily I'm smart."

    The girl's cheerful voice came over, with a bit of coquettishness, "What's so great about Jiang Shengzhou, you should ask me to cooperate. Our Huo family is a big family comparable to the Jin family, and the Jiang family is still a little bit behind."

    " Are you not afraid of accidents?"

    Su Yu clenched her palms tightly, lowered her voice and asked, "What if something happens to you, what do you want me to do?" "

    What about you?"

    Speaking of this, the girl was also a little aggrieved, and whispered : "If something happens to you, what do you want me to do?"

    "Yuyu, I don't want you to raise me like a little flower, I want to be with you by your side."

    Su Yu squeezed the phone tightly, "You ..."

    Huo Shu interrupted her and quickly changed the subject, "Okay, anyway, we are already a united front. Where are you, I'll go find you." "I'll go find you." The girl was startled, her tone

    full

    of A little flustered, "Isn't it because you want to break up? Then don't come to me, I'm not here." "