Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    "I don't seem to know her."

    After a while, Huo Shu came back to his senses, pursed his lips and refused, "Sir, please thank that lady for me.

    " A lot of education.

    Even if that woman is indeed beautiful, she is indeed attractive.

    As if feeling something, the woman turned her head back to catch her gaze, her red lips were slightly raised, and she smiled casually.

    The flaming red lips and the jet-black dress collided together. These two extreme colors were mixed with pale skin, making them even more beautiful.

    Only then did Huo Shu notice that the woman had a pair of extremely beautiful eyes, with a faint hint of red in the dark and clean pupils.

    Just looking at it is enough to make people's hearts flutter.

    She lowered her head, her cheeks were slightly hot.

    "Oh Huo Shu, it seems that you are still as attractive as ever."

    Julia laughed and looked over, "That lady is so beautiful, if you don't agree, then I will buy her a drink."

    After saying that, she walked over with a wine and smiled, and asked gracefully: "Beautiful lady, can I buy you a drink?"

    Su Yu caught a glimpse of the little girl's gaze from the corner of her eye, and slightly curled her lips, "Naturally."

    Close contact , I can feel her beauty more and more.

    "My name is Julia."

    Julia looked confused, and sat closer, "Beautiful lady, may I know your name?" "

    Su Yu."

    "Oh, this is really a beautiful name, just like yours Like human beings, excuse me to ask, are you from the mysterious and ancient East?"

    Su Yu held her chin, "What do you think?"

    "I guess maybe, just like my friend Huo Shu, she also came from the mysterious the East."

    "Huo Shu?"

    She pursed her lips, and asked casually, "Is that pretty girl?"

    Julia was slightly startled, her expression was a little unnatural, she nodded, her tone was rather resentful, "Su Yu Miss, I will not be happy if you ask other girls like that in front of me."

    Su Yu chuckled, "Miss Julia, you are also a very cute girl."

    Julia suddenly became popular Face.

    Several girls in the corner

    exclaimed.

    "My God, someone can make Julia blush?"

    "I don't know what that beautiful lady said to Julia. It seems that she likes Julia very much." "

    Huo Shu, if you agreed just now, you might be with that You are the one sitting next to the beautiful lady."

    Hearing his friend's teasing, Huo Shu suddenly felt a dull sourness in his heart.

    Obviously she didn't know that woman, but she watched her give herself wine first, and then drank with Julia without hesitation.

    She bit her lip tightly, feeling inexplicably uncomfortable.

    This feeling is like someone snatching away one's beloved toy.