Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Huo Shu froze, and clenched his hands, "Mom, what are you talking about? Last night, I got up early today and went shopping. What are you thinking?

    " Flushing, "You still haven't told the truth!"

    "What the hell did you go out last night, tell me all about it."

    "No...don't think too much about it."

    Huo Shu pursed his lips, lowered his head and looked Go forward, "Mom, I'm going to do my homework."

    "Huo Huo, you are the child that Mom watched and grew up, you can't be bad."

    Huo's mother said, tears suddenly fell, she sat on the sofa and covered herself. Her face was choked with sobs, "I taught you since childhood that girls should be self-disciplined, you... what did you do last night, did you fall in love behind my back?" As soon as she shed tears,

    Huo Shu became a little anxious, "Mom, It's really nothing, don't think about it."

    "Then tell me, did you go out last night?"

    Looking at the tears on Huo's mother's face, Huo Shu choked what he wanted to say, and finally gave a low hum. .     Huo's mother trembled, " You ...you, are you dating behind my     back

    ?

    " , would do such a rebellious thing behind her back.     "Mom..." Huo Shu bit her lip and said in a low voice: "I promise you, I will never lower my grades, so just leave it     alone,     okay?" Angry from the heart, he stretched out his hand suddenly.     "Slap!"     A loud slap landed on her face.     "How did I teach you? When you are young, you just fall in love with others. Do you know how complicated the minds of children are nowadays? If you are cheated..."

    Having said that, Huo's mother couldn't go on anymore, covering her face and crying.

    She was really afraid, she was just such a daughter, if she was cheated, how old was she, and her life would be ruined in the future.

    She has been deceived once, and she does not want her daughter to repeat the same mistakes.

    "Mom, don't cry."

    Huo Shuhong threw herself in front of her, wiped away her tears, bit her lips and said, "It's my fault, I shouldn't make you angry, don't cry."

    The girl's left cheek was red and swollen, which was in stark contrast to her fair right cheek. Even so, she didn't say anything.

    Huo's mother looked at her, her heart was twisted like a knife, she unconsciously stroked her hand, and asked tremblingly: "Did Mom beat you and hurt you?" "No, it doesn't     hurt

    at all."

After falling down, she put her hand on her face, choked up and asked: "Mom, don't cry, I won't make you angry, okay?" Huo's

    mother wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, and rubbed her heartily. Her face, "You and mom be honest, who are you talking to, do I know?" "

    Su... Su Suyu."

    Huo Shu's face was a little unnatural, and his tone was slightly embarrassing, "Mom, don't ask. "

    Su Yu?

    Mother Huo immediately had an impression.

    The girl who came to my house last time looked very polite and had good senses.