Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    After returning to the palace, Su Yu changed her clothes and took a rest. The pear blossoms outside the window were in full bloom, clean and light, simple and elegant.

    "Is Your Majesty enjoying the flowers?"

    Chunxia followed her gaze and smiled, "In the past few days, the temperature has risen, and even pear blossoms have bloomed, which has won praise from many people.

    " It will fail sooner or later, and it won't open again next spring."

    Su Yu looked at her chin for a while, then suddenly asked: "I heard that sister Huo likes crabapple, right?"

    Chunxia smiled and nodded, "Really? , Many people in the palace know that Concubine Huo Gui in Jingming Palace loves crabapple very much." "

    My servant heard people say that last time Yuan Kingdom sent a few pots of beautiful crabapple, and the emperor immediately sent them to Jingming Palace."

    It was only when the words came out that Chun Xia felt that something was wrong. Just as she was about to say something to remedy, the woman next to her snorted coldly, "I just want to buy Huo Huo with a few pots of begonias, what a beautiful idea."

    Chun Xia: ...

    She was wrong!

    Your Majesty is really standing aside now, her mother-in-law is all about Concubine Huo this time.

    Thinking about it this way, she suddenly felt that everyone's evaluation of Concubine Huo Guifei was not wrong.

    What a generation of demon concubines!

    Not only did he confuse the emperor of the Great Zhou Dynasty, but he even seduced the virtuous and gentle empress.

    Su Yu breathed a sigh of relief, suppressed the anger in her heart, got up and went to the window.

    There is a desk near the window, on which there are pens, ink, paper and inkstones and other supplies.

    The original owner is the only daughter of the prime minister, and she is also a real lady of every family. She is proficient in all kinds of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, which can be said to be excellent.

    Su Yu pondered for a while, spread out the paper, picked up a pen and thought for a while, and wrote a line.

    Chun Xia stood by the side and read out softly, "A tree of pear blossoms crushes crabapple?" "

    Ma'am, is this a poem? Why is there only one sentence?"

    Su Yu hummed casually, "It's a poem."

    The font is delicate and beautiful, but it has a softness and is not grand enough, very much like the temperament of the original owner, gentle and polite.

    She smiled lightly, exerted force on her wrist, and drew the outline of the pen extremely sharply. The word Su Yu gradually leaped onto the paper, flamboyant and swaying, a little more sharp than before.

    This is her!

    "How can there be a poem?"

    Chun Xia was a little puzzled, but he didn't dare to ask more, and whispered.

    Su Yu didn't answer her either, she curled her lips, wanting to laugh.

    Just now, I also thought that Huo Shu loves Haitang very much, so this sentence popped into my mind for a while.